HELP NEEDED WITH SAVE FILES

I have played both season 1 and 2 on xbox one and my previous save files arent coming up on season 3 even when I have uploaded season 2 save file, help please

Comments

• Its sooo annoying

MrTang0Down posted: »

SAME! HELP!

• https://telltale.com/wd2save/ Make sure that it has your save file visible on the page.
    When i did it.
    I opened season 2 up.
    Uploaded my save file
    Went back to season 3
    Went to settings
    clicked save files
    and it was there
    but it needs to be visible on the link i posted, if it's not working, email telltale.

• Before a mod locks and closes the topic. Let me help you.

You still need to follow the directions the link gives you for uploading a save. So open your season 2 game and hit upload on the save. Go to the site the season 3 game will show you and select it. Then rescan and it will work.

• Yeah I've uploaded my season 2 but its not showing up :(

https://telltale.com/wd2save/ Make sure that it has your save file visible on the page. When i did it. I opened season 2 up. Uploaded m

• Yeah I have uploaded my season 2 save but its not showing anywhere

PHub07 posted: »

Before a mod locks and closes the topic. Let me help you. You still need to follow the directions the link gives you for uploading a save

• You also need to select it ON the website. Make sure you did that.

GirlEvans99 posted: »

Yeah I have uploaded my season 2 save but its not showing anywhere

• im talking about the walking dead wiki page how can i put a light green bg colour in the character status boxes so i can say this character is Presumed Alive instead of saying Unknown

• I can't select on the website, because it says "incomplete save file" :| I tried multiple times uploading from TWD2 on Steam, even made a copy of save file and replayed finale (in both there is "complete" text below savefile field). It is not working. Now I try to upload from Mac...

(Can't import another way, I am switching from PC to PS4 now :/)

• So, I'm having similar issues to the OP, but with a save being uploaded from the Xbox 360. I upload a completed save, and it simply comes up as "Incomplete Save" on that save import page. So, not only is the save simply not working, but I can't seem to alter it in any way on the site itself (really would like an option to remove the save instead of just hoping my reuploads save over the old files I've tried uploading).

As it stands, I've even recompleted the finale chapter of Season 2 on my 360, just to make sure it was a complete file. And yet, uploading that save, on a new file, still results in my file being considered "Incomplete", according to that website.

I've submitted a ticket asking for help, but I was wondering if you have any insight into this particular issue.

You also need to select it ON the website. Make sure you did that.

• Yeah it says incomplete for me too when I know it's 100% done. God why can't telltale ever test this shit out they always fuck up

pgkrzywy posted: »

I can't select on the website, because it says "incomplete save file" I tried multiple times uploading from TWD2 on Steam, even made a copy

• I have the same problem with incomplete save on Steam version. Tried replaying finale. Save is stated as completed. So I'm stuck, waiting for support answer, too.

So, I'm having similar issues to the OP, but with a save being uploaded from the Xbox 360. I upload a completed save, and it simply comes up

• Just based on what your other message says, I'm having exactly the same problem. I have no idea what the deal is, but considering I already spent my money on New Frontier, I'm a little bothered I can't just start my game without jumping through all of these hoops, just to keep my choices intact. I don't mind if there's some waiting period for the save to update, but my initial upload showed up on the site within seconds (albeit as the Incomplete form we're having issues with), so I can't imagine it's just not updating.

I have the same problem with incomplete save on Steam version. Tried replaying finale. Save is stated as completed. So I'm stuck, waiting for support answer, too.

• I uploaded the season file but its not showing on the telltale website

• If I knew it was the case I would buy the PC version and be playing already, but since they promised to me be able to switch from PC to PS4 I've already bought PS4 version. ARGH.

Yeah it says incomplete for me too when I know it's 100% done. God why can't telltale ever test this shit out they always fuck up

• I'm going through as many topics about this as I can (including all the older posts about any kind of save imports, or Walking Dead info in general), and the only help I've seen on the forums is a mod directing people towards the Support Ticket pages. So, it doesn't seem like there's a ton of help available at the moment. I'm hoping they know of the problem and are trying to come up with some way of fixing it, but I can only imagine how long we'll have to wait for that fix.

If I knew it was the case I would buy the PC version and be playing already, but since they promised to me be able to switch from PC to PS4 I've already bought PS4 version. ARGH.

• maybe this vid will help you

• See, the problem isn't that we haven't linked accounts, or haven't uploaded the saves or updated our S2 games. The problem is that we follow all of those instructions, but instead of getting a usable save with a timestamp and all, we get text that says "Incomplete Save", with no option to do anything about it. All it gives is a rehash of the information we were already following in the first place.

SEVEN265 posted: »

maybe this vid will help you

• Hmmm. I wonder why it would say incomplete?

My problem was I didn't realize you had to link the save to the website no matter what. Once I did that it worked perfectly.

See, the problem isn't that we haven't linked accounts, or haven't uploaded the saves or updated our S2 games. The problem is that we follow

• It's cause telltale are a bunch of bafoons

Hmmm. I wonder why it would say incomplete? My problem was I didn't realize you had to link the save to the website no matter what. Once I did that it worked perfectly.

• That's exactly what I'm wondering. There's no information on it anywhere, and any other questions I've seen have been told to contact support before locking the thread. Which, of course, doesn't help the situation since those affected can no longer gather information from other people affected.

Hmmm. I wonder why it would say incomplete? My problem was I didn't realize you had to link the save to the website no matter what. Once I did that it worked perfectly.

• What I don't understand is why even have the option to show "incomplete save" when you can't even erase it to upload a completed one. It doesnt even take incomplete save as a save lol telltale can be really stupid sometimes

• edited December 2016

I don't know where to sign into my telltale account in season 2 ;-; I'm on Xbox 1

• make sure it's on the latest patch maybe that'll work, I honestly don't know if the option even exists in the menu

I don't know where to sign into my telltale account in season 2 ;-; I'm on Xbox 1

• Go to your profile, click on the "Settings" tab, scroll down to "Link up your Telltale Account", here you can link your Xbox account to your Telltale account.

• Yeah, none of this is working. Thanks, Telltale.

• Fucking telltale

BuldozerX posted: »

Yeah, none of this is working. Thanks, Telltale.

• edited December 2016

So I uploaded my save file. It shows up on their website, and in my S3 setting. When I chose "IMPORT" I get "VALID SAVE FILE NOT FOUND".

Edit: got it working.

• I uploaded the save and it just says save not found. Also it's supposed to not even have to use the website for the same device but it just says valid save not found god damn this pisses me off.

• I'm having the same issue :/

• Me too smh

I'm having the same issue

• I uploaded my file and my xbox one doesn't find it

• Its not his fault. Were all having this issue. The save file on Xbox One just doesn`t show up, even after doing everything right.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.