Can't play S3 E2 on PC?

Hi everyone!
This is my first time buying a game from the TellTale Store and I'm having some issues. I've just finished playing Episode 1 but it won't let me start Episode 2, saying it's "coming soon". Do I have to download it from somewhere? If so, from where?

Comments

• I've got the same problem. I was all set to start episode 2, but it says "Purchased, Coming Soon".

• Same problem for me too, purchased from telltale not steam.

• same here ... no Episode 2 available

• Same here, can't access episode 2 :(

• edited December 2016

ok, seems to work now, linked my telltale account to the game (in settings) and restarted it and now it gives me the option to download it (had to restart about 3 times for it to work). Hope this will help someone. (also reinstalled it before hand, might not need this step).

• If you have not done this, try exiting and starting the game. I did that and I was able to download the second episode.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.