Episode Error

(Xbox One)

So I downloaded the trial of episode 1 ANF from the xbox store, it actually turned out to be the whole of episode 1. I thought this was a little strange seing as though you can also buy episode 1 as well.. so at the end of it, I bought epiosde 2 and it's currently downloading. My issue is, it's just told me I wont be able to keep a copy of episode 1 forever since its just a trial, so will I be stuck with having bought episode 2 but not being able to use it? In the receipt it said:

The walking dead: A New Frontier - £5.19
Episode 2:
The walking dead: A New Frontier -
Episode 1:

Quantity 1

Total £5.19

Does this mean it includes episode 1 too?

Comments

• bump

sorry I need help

• You'll be able to play episode 2, but I suggest playing for a bit to figure out if your choices actually carried over. If something seems off, and things aren't following a pattern consistent with your playthrough then I suggest actually purchasing episode 1

• Thanks!

Sanders12 posted: »

You'll be able to play episode 2, but I suggest playing for a bit to figure out if your choices actually carried over. If something seems of

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.