Episode 2 for PC WON'T DOWNLOAD!!!!

I tried to download Episode 2 from the Telltale Store on PC and it failed when it got to roughly 90%. I have tried again and again but it either fails to download or just crashes!!!!
FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Same problem here.... Screenshot

• edited December 2016

I had this problem too, even crashed a few times but I kept clicking on that download button and eventually it started to download the other 10% and it worked.

• For me it doesn't... if i want to start again, my game freezes...

pinkytwist posted: »

I had this problem too, even crashed a few times but I kept clicking on that download button and eventually it started to download the other 10% and it worked.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.