XBOX 360 (free account) TWD save file migration: 'No Save Found' on Telltale cloud

I haven't been playing on my old XBOX 360 for a long time, and my XBOX Live Gold account has reverted to its free (Silver) status. Now I'm planning to play 'A New Frontier' on my PS4 but I have to use my previous S2 save file from my X360.

I turned the X360 console on today and updated everything, including the TWD Season 2's latest patch that features the 'upload to the Telltale cloud' option.

Then I followed every instruction on creating my own Telltale account, paired my XBOX account as instructed, and I uploaded my completed save file to the Telltale cloud and everything seems to be fine from the X360 uploading...

EXCEPT THAT IT DOES NOT SHOW on my account's telltale.com/wd2save page.

Does anybody here having encountered a similar issue? I would be grateful if you can share me some info you know. Thanks.

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.