The walking dead season 3 doesn't recognize my savefiles

Hi, so i have my savefiles from the walking dead season 1 and 2 in my documents folder in the same pc that i have my season 3 game and when i start a new game on season 3 it doesnt recognize them, it only gives me the option to recreate the story

I did try to upload the files from season 2 to the telltale cloud but the upload button doesn't show up. I read that you need the last version of the game fot it to show up but i dont really know how to update it or whatever

I dont want to just recreate it with the tool since I've played season one and two all over just to have the savefiles for season 3 (which i had deleted after finishing season 2)

I really appreciate any help

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.