TWD 2 Save UPLOAD NOT WORKS!

I completed all episodes on TWD 2, and tryed oploading but on Telltale webpage's says "Save Imcomplete"

WTF IS GOING ON?

Comments

• Same here. Go back to season 2. Every episode should have five decisions. If not, you have to redo it. I've tried three times now. twice on new save file. Doesn't work. I'm about to quit. This angers me to the point of having an stroke.

• I have the same issue myself. No idea what's causing it. My save file is xbox 360 and I'm moving over to xbox one

• I had the same problem. To fix it, check which episode your missing a choice from. There should be 5 choices for each episode. Once you find the missing choice, replay the game to fix your save. My missing choice was the last one in Season 2 episode 2 when you choose between giving up to carver or finding luke and kenny. So I had to replay the game from that point to fix the save.

• I can't get it to save the damn choice though. Still always comes up as missing in my Xbox One. So I just deleted all the SAVES and uninstalled and reinstalled. Now replaying. I'm freaking pissed.

I had the same problem. To fix it, check which episode your missing a choice from. There should be 5 choices for each episode. Once you find

• It appeared on my save file that I was missing a choice from episode 5. Just replayed the whole episode and it's still not working. Looked again and one of my choices is missing again. I have no idea why it isn't saving one of the choices. I think it's the first one as well, which I think may be protecting AJ in the first scene maybe?

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.