Love Tales from the Borderlands

Just purchased Ep. 2-5 after enjoying Ep. 1 on Google Play. Great storyline, highly recommend it. Looooooove it!!!

Comments

• edited January 2017

I just finished about 15 minutes ago myself, and I'm inclined to agree that this game is one of the best things I've done with my pathetic excuse of a life.

All of the characters were unique and pretty darn great if I say so myself. Like honestly, it's hard for me to pick favorites. Not just from a comic standpoint, either. I grew to really care. The game was super funny, even more than I anticipated, but at the same time had some pretty emotional moments too. The format used here with the flashbacks and multiple playable characters was done so well, and Fiona and Rhys were just godly. The choices felt meaningful, and most importantly, it was a great journey from the beginning to the end. It's sad that I only completed it in a week though. If only I could savor my first playthrough longer...I'm not one for assigning number values most of the time, but this game was seriously so freaking amazing I don't have words, and a number wouldn't do it justice either way!

Catch a riiiiiiiiiide!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.