Playable characters

Who do you think we'll play as? I'm guessing it'll either be a custom character like tales from the borderlands or they'll have 2 or 3 playable chars although 3 I think is pushing it.

Comments

• Game of Thrones had quite a few playable characters.

• I could see them alternating through four or five preexisting characters; I do not think they will create original characters.

• Baby groot! :D

Groot

• A ) I am Groot!
    B ) I am Groot.
    X ) I am Groot?
    Y ) I am Groot...

Groot

• Beautiful dialogue

A ) I am Groot! B ) I am Groot. X ) I am Groot? Y ) I am Groot...

• I hope we get a Star-Lord dance to defeat or save someone in the game :D

• Most likely all of the film cast anyway (can even imagine Groot getting player character time) I'd say primary focus will be put on Quill though.

• I just want to play as Star Lord so i can be a space pimp.

• Star Lord and Gamora are pretty likely. Drax and Rocket could probably work too. I'm not sure about Groot. Don't get me wrong, I love Groot. And the idea of having several "I am Groot" variants of dialogue choices is hilarious... but it also leaves me wondering how exactly it could be executed.

• They could make a single chapter like this, just for the chuckles.

Also have a major choice be between saying "I am Groot" and also saying "I am Groot".

Cybersbe posted: »

Star Lord and Gamora are pretty likely. Drax and Rocket could probably work too. I'm not sure about Groot. Don't get me wrong, I love Groot.

• It's gonna be a Hodor choice all over again.

• I imagine it'll be just one character who'll come to the cast we saw in the films (the cast make cameos) as the person who can be a boy or girl (similar to Minecraft SM) tries to prove to them they can become a guardian.

• lol this hillarious dialogue for the game.

• If Groot is in the game, there should be a dialogue option where the player character (Star Lord?) can tell Groot, "You are Groot."

Followed by...

"Groot will remember this."

Abeille posted: »

They could make a single chapter like this, just for the chuckles. Also have a major choice be between saying "I am Groot" and also saying "I am Groot".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.