Need help with season pass disc

I need help.
My wife bought me the Batman Season Pass disc for PS4 and it says that episode 2-5 is purchased but is coming soon.
Not sure why... does anyone have any ideas or on how to get this fixed.
I emailed Telltale but didn't get a response.
I'm connected to the internet and I've looked for any updates but haven't seen a thing. Please let me know

Comments

• I'm in the same boat as you, my friend, and my issue still hasn't been resolved either. The only help I can offer is what hasn't helped mine, uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work, disconnecting and reconnecting doesnt, linking and unlinking your ttg account to psn doesn't, and it does not give you access to the dlc through the PlayStation store. Have you had success through any of those means? I hope telltale fixes the issue soon.

• I haven't had any luck... when/if I do, i will be sure to post about it.
    I even played episode 1 again thinking somehow they're linked and it didn't take.
    I'll keep trying... fingers crossed

CodyRedux posted: »

I'm in the same boat as you, my friend, and my issue still hasn't been resolved either. The only help I can offer is what hasn't helped mine

• Also does the PlayStation shop say you have the episodes purchased?

Garzam4936 posted: »

I haven't had any luck... when/if I do, i will be sure to post about it. I even played episode 1 again thinking somehow they're linked and it didn't take. I'll keep trying... fingers crossed

• No, it's trying to get me to purchase the episode.

I even went as far as "add to cart" and "complete purchase."
    It still asks me for money.

Also does the PlayStation shop say you have the episodes purchased?

• After you finished episode 1, did it freeze up on you?

No, it's trying to get me to purchase the episode. I even went as far as "add to cart" and "complete purchase." It still asks me for money.

• Yeah, no credits or anything.

After you finished episode 1, did it freeze up on you?

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]
    [Also note that Telltale staff are on holiday break so responses may take longer than normal]

• Is there an actual fix to this? Because my friend contacted support three times and support hasn't been answering emails!

• Did you two ever get this problem resolved? My friend has contacted support three times and has gotten no answer.

Yeah, no credits or anything.

This discussion has been closed.