I'm sorta "New" to Telltale, just finish TFTB..

It was like 6 months ago I started playing Walking dead season 1. I only played the first episode and I played the first episode of season 2.. Skipped season 1 pretty much (WHAT WAS I THINKING??!?). I watched the Let's Plays of these games online. Fast forward till now, I gave TBTB a try. I was hooked. This time, I wouldn't make the same mistake of only watching it. I played the whole game in like 3 days and WOW. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I just wanted to share my experience with everyone. Idk if it's only me, but since finishing this game, i cant stop thinking about it. Considering that the ending was awesome

Tagged:

Comments

• As a new member of this site, i wanna say "hi" to all. And are there any other TT games you guys suggest I should play? I LOVE games with great stories!

• Id highly recommend the Wolf Among Us and Batman.

As a new member of this site, i wanna say "hi" to all. And are there any other TT games you guys suggest I should play? I LOVE games with great stories!

• I second that. The Wolf Among Us is probably my favorite and the Batman game did a great job of showing us more of Bruce Wayne and putting a whole new different twist on some characters.

If you're also curios about Telltale before TWD, I would highly recommend Sam&Max, a great, upbeat and fun puzzle game.

As a new member of this site, i wanna say "hi" to all. And are there any other TT games you guys suggest I should play? I LOVE games with great stories!

• I don't know if people have already said Wolf Among Us enough or not, but just in case they have not:

WOLF AMONG US
    WOLF AMONG US
    WOLF AMONG US
    WOLF AMONG US
    WOLF AMONG US
    WOLF AMONG US
    WOLF AMONG US
    WOLF AMONG US

Play it - it's amazing and you won't regret it!

• So, what you're saying is he should play Game of Thrones

I don't know if people have already said Wolf Among Us enough or not, but just in case they have not: WOLF AMONG US WOLF AMONG US WOLF

• So, what you're saying is he should play Game of Thrones

• Yes. I just finished Batman and I really enjoyed it. And Wolf, without question.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id highly recommend the Wolf Among Us and Batman.

• As others said, you should get The Wolf Among Us and Batman. Along with TWD and TftB those are my favourite Telltale games. :)

• The Wolf Among Us is fantastic and I definitely recommend trying it out. One of the best games I've played. If you want something a bit older from TTG, Back to the Future is still one of my favorites.

• Tales From the Borderlands is their best game by a mile, don't expect any others to be as good but Wolf Among us and GoT are solid. Batman is mediocre and Minecraft is an abomination.

• I played the first 2 episodes over a year ago and I just finished the series last week and I have to say tales from the borderlands may be my favorite telltale game if not a solid second. This game was exceptionally amazing with the stellar intros,story,art,dialogue,choices,characters and comedy. I really hope that telltale does a S2 at some point down the road.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.