Wrong choices being carried over, wrong "Special Stats" at the end.

So I just finished Episode 6 yesterday and the game is stating that I earned the name "Ethan the Wise" when in actuality it was "Ethan the Brave" because I yelled at Ramsay to stop in Episode 1. I've also noticed during some of the recaps at the beginning of the episodes, that the choices that I made were replaced with some of the other options. I even just started a new playthrough and I purposefully left Bowen to go warn the Forresters first (because I'm trying to play like a jerk this playthrough) and then at the end of the episode it said that I had stayed with Bowen for my choice. What's wrong with my saves?

Also, I'm playing on the PS4 and when I go to the "My Choices" section and press triangle to replay my "Special Stats," it says press B to back out, which is definitely an Xbox controller input. Am I the only one with these problems?

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.