What should Game of thrones season 2 do to be a success and avoid being a dissapointment?

2»

Comments

• I can imagine both scenarios, either craftsmen surviving or not.

If they did, giving insight by playing one, is an awesome idea.

And if not, I can totally see Ludd/Gryff (whoever survived in your story) and maybe even Ramsay being furious about how the soldiers recklessly killed all craftsmen and rangers.. And them searching the stronghold for the schemes but not finding them, cause someone (maybe even the not-sentinal traitor) took them with him or hid them very well.

To be fair, all that we saw are people fighting and dying in the courtyard. And there must be people hiding inside the keep or the basement.

• Stick to the story. Retain characters that are vital to the series and last but the most important, MAKE THE CHOICES MATTER.

• MAKE THE CHOICES MATTER.

To be honest this game did a better job at choices then TWD S1 and TWAU. I think they do matter but not to a high degree.

Clem4ever posted: »

Stick to the story. Retain characters that are vital to the series and last but the most important, MAKE THE CHOICES MATTER.

• Actually. That's why I'm looking forward to season 2 already. Been a fan of this series after TWD and TftB.

Menofthe214 posted: »

MAKE THE CHOICES MATTER. To be honest this game did a better job at choices then TWD S1 and TWAU. I think they do matter but not to a high degree.

• Well I'm glad you are excited for a season 2 of this game!

Clem4ever posted: »

Actually. That's why I'm looking forward to season 2 already. Been a fan of this series after TWD and TftB.

• As I am more concerned for the Forresters taking back Ironrath in the next season, this could mean less appearances from characters from the show/books. Though it might be interesting if Rodrik/Asher and Talia's group ran into Arya and the Hound while laying low. Talia and Arya could be written as being friends a long time ago and talk about their ordeals and bearing witness to the horrific ways their brothers died.

• They have to do what they should have done with A New Frontier.

• Can't wait for chubby Asher, carcrash Gared and (probably also carcrash) pirate featherbeard Rodrick <3

They have to do what they should have done with A New Frontier.

• I know after TWD it seems impossible but the only way that they don't mess it up is to not erase Rodrik/Asher.

• I think keeping Rodrik/Asher around and playable will save like 95% of the playerbase.

Sherlock221 posted: »

I know after TWD it seems impossible but the only way that they don't mess it up is to not erase Rodrik/Asher.

• edited February 2017

Not kill off Asher and Rodrik in the first 5 minutes or in a flashback.

• I think they could atleast involve the forresters somewhat on the war with Jon and Ramsay by just having them help up in a situation and then send them to fight the whitehill part of the bolton Army since the whitehills are their bannermen and the Forresters were loyal to the starks.

Pipas posted: »

Just don't kill Asher/Rodrik or make them background characters, they need to remain protagonists. If Telltale just kills them off, it'll ma

• -Have Torrhen Whitehill be cunning and not a douche like his father and brother.

-Morgryn needs to get his comeuppance somehow.

-Have the Lord, Gared and Gregor's bastards participate in the Battle of the Bastards.

• edited February 2017

Nearby guard becomes traumatized by witnessing the event, dies from a sudden panic attack, falling onto a cat and crushing it with his armor.

The cat dies just after tripping a lady over, causing her to get a concussion and die moments later.

Sudden plague outbreak, and now the kingdom is on fire.

Someone lives, but then they don't.

Poogers555 posted: »

*Asher or Rodrik are riding a horse with Duncan/Royland/Gwyn and Talia, they fall off the horse. * Asher/Rodrik: I CANT FEEL MY LEGS DUNC

• Stop expecting anything from determinant characters - if ANF has taught us anything (Kenny/Jane), they will play a very minor and brief role before the plot forces them to die. Rodrik and Asher (and Mira) will die in the Season 2 premier - we'd be lucky if Telltale crafts them a full single episode to tell their last story but more than likely we'll just get a timeskip and flashback.

Of course considering the Starks do retake Winterfell in Season 6 that ought to affect the Forresters and Whitehills in some way.

• edited February 2017

I guess we better look forward to play as Ryon, Talia and Malcolm then. :/

And Gared

Harian96 posted: »

Stop expecting anything from determinant characters - if ANF has taught us anything (Kenny/Jane), they will play a very minor and brief role

• that's S H I T , I won't buy the next season if they dare to kill Rodrik/Asher like they are worthless.

TELLTALE AVOID THE EASY WAY,please ;) .

I guess we better look forward to play as Ryon, Talia and Malcolm then. And Gared

Sign in to comment in this discussion.