College majors

What are your college majors? Mine is Anthropology! I seek to work as a museum archivist.

Comments

• Anthropology, well that's an interesting field of study. Few things are more interesting than the history of humans. I am currently going for a BS in Biology, though I'm considering changing that to Biochemistry.

• Majoring in Management, with a concentration in Sports Management, while also minoring in Finance.

• edited January 2017

Writing

• I'm majoring in Computer Science.

• edited January 2017

Majoring in Computer Information systems with a minor in Business. Also gonna do dual enrolling for Game Design or Programming.

• I'm doing Network Engineering.

• Nice.

Majoring in Management, with a concentration in Sports Management, while also minoring in Finance.

• Thank you

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Nice.

• Awesome! Love your videos on Youtube by the way!

javoris767 posted: »

Majoring in Computer Information systems with a minor in Business. Also gonna do dual enrolling for Game Design or Programming.

• Global DeejayGlobal Deejay Banned
    edited January 2017

Majoring in Production Engineering. Penultimate year.

• edited January 2017

Majoring in History

• Majored in Journalism.

• Well, seeing as this thread got bumped earlier today, I'll go ahead and drop my major. I'm currently majoring in Spanish Teacher Licensure!

• My major is nutrition science. I wanna be a dietitian and director of nutritious in an organization.

• Old ass thread lmao. But I’m doing creative writing and media studies at university.

• Lol, just found this thread. I'm majoring in digital art and design

• edited April 2023

Mine is Politics & Public Management,I am on my last year handling the last bits.

That being said would be lying if I said that my hate for Tax law subjects is not over the top...the only stain of my college experience.

• I did business too. Hope its going well for you

Business!

• Majoring in Finance. Very interesting, but so hard

• edited February 1

My major is Computer Science. It was my kinda dream since childhood, but back then I had no idea that it would be so complicated, but still interesting. What I like the most about my university is that the programs are quality and even intense, and I have a chance to visit different extra courses, which improves my skills and knowledge from different sides. For me, writing is pretty interesting, but I still face some problems and use different resources like https://edubirdie.com/examples/why-i-want-to-be-a-nurse/ when I need help because such examples are very beneficial. But I can say that anyway my skills are much better, and I'm happy about it. There is always room for improvement, so I do my best.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.