Homsar thread

AaAaAaAaAaAaAa left my bacon at the tenis patch!

Comments

• edited August 2009
    I will attempt to save this thread from being locked. And possibly phail epiklee.
    What is your favorite Homsar quote? Mine is "AaAaA! I am a crudely drawn cupcake!"
  • edited August 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    I will attempt to save this thread from being locked. And possibly phail epiklee.
    What is your favorite Homsar quote? Mine is "AaAaA! I am a crudely drawn cupcake!"

That was completely pointless and made my brain throw up. :)
  • edited August 2009
    thatdude98 wrote: »
    That was completely pointless and made my brain throw up. :)

I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a joke, or an insult...
  • edited August 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a joke, or an insult...

This was something strong bad said in sbcg4ap episode 1 when he first tried to call homsar on homestar's cell phone. The dial tone message:"AaAaAaAa step right up! AaA'M a crudly drawn cupcake! Dooon't forget your tapecicle!"

Now u should know what strong bad replied after that.
  • edited August 2009
    This was something strong bad said in sbcg4ap episode 1 when he first tried to call homsar on homestar's cell phone. The dial tone message:"AaAaAaAa step right up! AaA'M a crudly drawn cupcake! Dooon't forget your tapecicle!"

Now u should know what strong bad replied after that.

Oh, right. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember where I'd heard it before.
  • edited August 2009
    I'm totally wearing my Homsar shirt RIGHT. THIS. INSTANT.
  • edited August 2009
    I really dislike Homsar. I don't find anything he says funny and he usually has little or any relevance to anything.
  • edited August 2009
    PariahKing wrote: »
    little or any relevance to anything.

THere is a wiki page that shows that eveything homsar says, makes sence. I better find it and show you he somewhat makes sence and has relevance to everything.
    EDIT: found it http://www.hrwiki.org/wiki/Analysis_of_Homsar%27s_Speech_Patterns
  • edited August 2009
    I really dislike Homsar. I don't find anything he says funny and he usually has little or any relevance to anything.
    Gman5852 wrote: »

I always really like Homsar because of the the fact that his non-sequitors (spelling not included) kind of make sence but not really. (As shown in the link) I think Homsar is more of a subtle humor, kind of like Napoleon Dynamite. "It's time for tasteball!"
  • edited August 2009
    I enjoyed Napoleon Dynamite. Homsar may make sense in some convoluted way but not in one I actually pick up when I play or watch the toons.
  • edited August 2009
    Homsar may make sense in some convoluted way but not in one I actually pick up when I play or watch the toons.

That's the beauty of it. At face value, it's just completely random... but it's not completely random. It usually takes to time to see. The Napoleon Dynamite reference is because they both have little ticks on how they act/walk/speak that are in themselves a joke. Also I think he's illusive, 90% of his stuff is only found in Easter eggs. He's good, but I understand while people don't care for him. As I can understand why people don't care for Napoleon Dynamite.
  • edited August 2009
    "My base boards are filled with chicken sticks!"
  • edited August 2009
    I enjoyed Napoleon Dynamite. Homsar may make sense in some convoluted way but not in one I actually pick up when I play or watch the toons.

This is odd to say, but I completely disagree with you. I detest Napoleon Dynamite and like Homsar.
  • edited August 2009
    splash1 wrote: »

Greatest.... Thread.... EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.