Favorite Disney Villain/Villain theme song

Whose your favorite Disney Villain and your favorite Disney villain song?. For me it's hard to choose but I'd have to say Scar from the lion King and my favorite villain theme song would have to be "Friends on the other side" by Dr.Facilier from Princess and the Frog.

Comments

• You picked a bad time to make a regular thread, friendo.

• Claude Frollo and Hellfire. I love the character because he stands for something while being pure black completely evil which I think is difficult to maintain for a lot of villains but Frollo pulls it off

• Dunno if she counts, but Madam Mim is a favorite if only for the wizard's duel

Best song though? Probably Poor Unfortunate Souls. It's an earworm

• To be honest, I don't like Disney Villains. They're not very interesting characters. Often just stereotypical baddies in some of the worst ways possible.

Though I can question whether Gaston was the inspiration for Stan Smith from American Dad. hehe

+1 to Gaston video, literally forgot about that song. lol

That being said.

Since.. its is officially disney now.

I would have to say Director Krennic from Rogue One. It's was just wonderful seeing a main antagonist in a Star Wars film that wasn't the definition of "Evil." Either him or Captain Barbossa from the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Barbossa was just awesome. lol

• They're not too complex but they're fun because they're the kind of villains who enjoy being sinister and evil and those are always entertaining to watch.

Although there's a tad more to Frollo and Scar compared to the rest imo.

Kameraden posted: »

To be honest, I don't like Disney Villains. They're not very interesting characters. Often just stereotypical baddies in some of the worst

• Well, to be fair, most of the movies are intended for little kids. Children would have a hard time understanding grey morale or "layers of evil", so to speak. I believe it's actually better to present kids with a full-on stereotypical villain rather than a character they wouldn't understand anyway.

Kameraden posted: »

To be honest, I don't like Disney Villains. They're not very interesting characters. Often just stereotypical baddies in some of the worst

• Claude Frollo is an amazing villain because of how dark he is. "Hellfire" is full of emotions, the strongest to be are desire and pure hatred. IMO, The Hunchback of Notredame is the least childish movie Disney has ever made.

I also really love the villain songs from Lion King movies. Both of them are really powerful with voice and emotions. A great introduction to villains.

• I'd have to say Hook from Peter Pan. It's not my favourite Disney film (that title would go to The Aristocats), but he legitimately makes me laugh every time he appears on screen.

• Scar/Be Prepared

• edited January 2017

Frollo, Hellfire, from The Hunchback of Norte Dame. That song is haunting.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited January 2017

That Frozen song with blond chick singing she's a hoe. Or something.

• I support this.

Honestly, when I was a kid, I would sing this to my family members and til' today I found out what a freaking clunk I was.

Still, I love this theme. :3

AnimalBoy posted: »

Scar/Be Prepared

• Be Prepared is one of my favorites.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.