Batman: The Telltale Series - concept art (WARNING - BIG IMAGES)

Most of these have been posted in the waiting threads, but I believe Telltale added a few new ones recently (the character ones are especially interesting).

First Season:

enter image description here

Found under the Batman section of the Telltale site.

PS: I really love long-haired Vicki. Let the hair get loose, gurl!

Second Season:

Tagged:

Comments

• These are so cool! I really like long haired Vicki too. :)

• So cool. Long haired Vicki looks sexier.

• The batsuit design is very disappointing imo. What Rocksteady have done with the Batman universe is unmatched. I know the tone is quite different, but still Batman's armor in Arkham Knight is beyond words. I can't get over how much detail there is and before you ask Arkham Knight runs on good old Unreal Engine 3 (modified obviously).

• I really love those designs of Oz. He's my favorite character so it's really cool seeing the earlier ideas of what he'd look like. It looks like they were going to originally going to have Oz be a smoker. Two of his designs show him smoking a cigarette. Also I noticed that the one where he's wearing a suit has "OZ" on his glove.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

All of the landscape shots are so wallpaper worthy!

I love the Oz concept art. We've had some hanging up on the Telltale walls for a while and I always stop to look at it. He's the best.

• It is a bit unfortunate that we never got a good look of his physical body. His suit gave him a rather slender look. But at least it explains how he is able to handle all those heavy punches that Batman gave him.

All of the landscape shots are so wallpaper worthy! I love the Oz concept art. We've had some hanging up on the Telltale walls for a while and I always stop to look at it. He's the best.

• Maybe unrelated, but can't miss the oppurtunity to ask this: When can we expect new Batman Unmasked? :)

All of the landscape shots are so wallpaper worthy! I love the Oz concept art. We've had some hanging up on the Telltale walls for a while and I always stop to look at it. He's the best.

• I could fap to these.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

He's a scrapper, for sure!

It is a bit unfortunate that we never got a good look of his physical body. His suit gave him a rather slender look. But at least it explains how he is able to handle all those heavy punches that Batman gave him.

• Who drew these?

• enter image description here

I could fap to these.

• Environments are stunning. I love Bloody!Two-Face and the shorter hair on Selina.

Dumb question, was Two-Face's eye a glass eye?

• Yeah well as long as you don't talk about it.

I could fap to these.

• I've already did.

I could fap to these.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I'm sorry, but I swear to god, that version of Oz looks like Count Orlok or some shit

• edited January 2017

Okay I don't like this game, but good lord the concept arts are epic.

• Dayuuum, Oz is so hot!

• edited February 2017

Interesting that the concept art for the Batcave has the iconic giant penny and Batwing. There's even a trophy case with multiple suits (and a Robin costume?).

Selina's hair in the concept art is...interesting. In-game she either had it in a ponytail or bun so much that she pretty much effectively had short hair, but not that kind of "edgy" hairstyle. I do prefer her with long hair though. And that faceshot looks a lot like Laura Bailey.

I'll be honest, I didn't even realize that was supposed to be Oz, but that might be me subconsciously still having difficulty associating Telltale Penguin with the Penguin I envision in my head.

Vicki was always quite attractive, at least until she turned out to be a crazy Supervillain, but that luscious long hair...

• enter image description here

The batsuit design is very disappointing imo. What Rocksteady have done with the Batman universe is unmatched. I know the tone is quite diff

• With the third episode around the corner, I think it's time for an update. You can find the season 2 concept arts in the OP or under the spoiler tag in this post.

Again, found it under the Batman section.

• I've never seen these! Wow, they're amazing!
    I am totally going to get some of those landscape shots as my new wallpaper....

• Oh, these are pretty cool. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

There others here https://www.artstation.com/search?q=batman telltale&sorting=recent

• edited November 2017

I really dig the second from last Oz. He looks like a guy you'd fine kicking ass in a bare-knuckle brawl. But then again the version they went with has such a punchable face.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.