S2 to S3 save trouble on iphone

I am having issues on my iPhone. I played season 1 and 2 on the same device but it isn't letting me bring the save across. I have tried everything so I must be doing something wrong.

I click on the arrow after I pick continue your story but it just says to visit the telltale website or recreate my story which I do not want to do

Comments

• Same problem here but on an Android device. Not even the option to import from the cloud is offered, just recreate.

• Well I remembered that going into Extras is where you import your season 2 save from the cloud, this then adds the option to import after clicking on Continue Your Story and pressing the right arrow.

Hopefully this is the same on the iOS version of the game and you'll be able to continue your run that way.

• Who cares? The carried over saves mean shit apart from 3/4 shitty flashback scenes and a couple of lines of dialogue. This new game might as well not even be part of the first 2 games because that's the path ShitTale have gone down for this game.

On the other hand, hope you get your problem sorted anyway

• Well Rollsta and I care, so that's two people.

Thanks for the good wishes.

dan290786 posted: »

Who cares? The carried over saves mean shit apart from 3/4 shitty flashback scenes and a couple of lines of dialogue. This new game might as

• edited January 2017

Of course! I don't mean to ever take away the enjoyment of others if they like this new game. I just don't and for good reason but more power to you and others that do like it

voteDC posted: »

Well Rollsta and I care, so that's two people. Thanks for the good wishes.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.