An Idea TellTale can Try Out!

So we know Gregor, Malcom, and Elissa knew Ludd Whitehill for a while. So why doesn't TellTale create a DLC episode where players play as Gregor, Malcom, and Elissa? Gregor is by far the most mysterious and less known of the three characters. It can depict who the mother of Gregor's bastards is and why him and Ludd became enemies. There has to be another motive for Ludd other than Asher likes Gwyn. What do you guys think? This has probably been said before but I feel it could be important to know certain things before the release of Season 2.

Comments

• Yeah I agree that Season 1 didn't go into depth with Gregor's history that much. Hopefully we find out in Season 2 but I don't really want a dlc that shows how it was for Gregor before. All I want to see for Season 2 is how the Forresters survive. Also I don't think we need a dlc to find out who the mother of the bastards was. I hope we get a chance to ask the bastards who their mother is.

• You do bring up a good point. All they really said was they'd had a rivalry and that they used to be friendly towards each other. Also something about how the Whitehill's share of Ironwood was taken from them and they had no choice but to harvest their remaining stock. But I'm not sure how that little could make them have such animosity towards each other.

Remember when Ethan met with the out of control Ludd and once Elissa appeared he calmed down a little? It was as if he had respect for her or something, but I might be over thinking that.
    I'd also like to know who the mother of Gregor's bastards is. But Elsera definitely has Ethan's face and Josera resembles Asher a bit.

• I forgot about that scene between Elissa and Ludd. Now about Elsera and Josera I think the mother of them could've been a red priestess. There are also no relics showing who their mom is. Also won't Josera and Elsera be older than Rodrik? Also how did Gregor banish them without Elissa finding out about them? At what age were they banished since Asher was exiled when he was a teenager. It could make for a depressing scene when Gregor leaves them behind in the North Grove. Just my thoughts let me know what you guys think.

Ultrajet posted: »

You do bring up a good point. All they really said was they'd had a rivalry and that they used to be friendly towards each other. Also somet

• Also won't Josera and Elsera be older than Rodrik? Also how did Gregor banish them without Elissa finding out about them?

My guess is that they were banished to the North Grove before Gregor married Elissa. But I actually wonder how they made it from Ironrath to the North Grove.

I forgot about that scene between Elissa and Ludd. Now about Elsera and Josera I think the mother of them could've been a red priestess. The

• I would love a 400 days style dlc for got, but S2 seems elusive enough as is, let alone something in the meantime. It just won't happen, unfortunately.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.