Minecraft storymode dlc

Guys, I bought minecraft storymode on steam, then the dlc on this site, I dowloaded the dlc patch but it says It can't found minecraft storymode on the PC. Did I just wasted my money? :(

Comments

• I think you might have just wasted your money because if you bought it on steam originally you need to buy the dlc on steam too this website has its own version of the game so in order to play the dlc you will have to buy episodes 1-5 in this website again or buy the dlc on steam again.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam version and the Telltale store versions of the games are incompatible with each other so you will need to purchace the DLC from Steam in order to play it.

I would recommend contacting Telltale support via the methods below and explain the situation to see if they can refund you.

• Thank you guys, I've already asked the support team, waiting for them to answer :(

• edited February 2017

Can someone help me, I got the minecraft story mode disc more a store with all the Episodes included with the DlC pack. When I first played it it worked fine, but when I tried to play it again it only had episode 1 on it while the other ones said I had to purchase it. Can anyone please help me fix or tell why this problem is happening? Thanks!

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

Can someone help me, I got the minecraft story mode disc more a store with all the Episodes included with the DlC pack. When I first played

This discussion has been closed.