Why they won't survive Season 2!

Asher and Rodrik won't survive season 2 because Asher is an exile which means he will be executed upon returning but since Ludd knows of this, it means so do the Boltons and Baratheons. Not only does Asher have to beat the Whitehills, he has to deal with Morgryn, Boltons, and Baratheons. Sorry but that is a fight Asher cannot win. Rodrik won't survive because they will side line him and then have him die to protect Talia. I hope I am wrong. What do the rest of you want from Season 2?

Comments

• Regarding Asher's exile. He was exiled by his father, meaning that it was a judgement that only carries weight in Forrester lands. IF he was exiled by Ned Stark, Asher is exiled from the whole North. If by the King, then it is the whole Westeros.

The moment that Ethan or the rest of his family called him back, they renounced his exile. Meaning by the time Asher got back, he is not an exile anymore and has the right to inherit Ironrath when Rodrik sacrificed himself.

We see how the story goes. Personally, I think it will be a huge waste to kill off Rodrik and Asher. And the revelation about Josera and Elsera will only carry a great deal of emotional weight if either of them meets their bastard siblings.

• Oh I ok I get it. I haven't seen the show or read the books. I thought if he was exiled then he cannot come back at all without facing some kind of punishment. Your comment cleared it up.

Rodrik and Asher will be hard for TellTale to keep alive throughout season 2. We seen what happened with some of The Walking Dead characters. Let's hope TellTale doesn't do the same thing with Rodrik and Asher.

Regarding Asher's exile. He was exiled by his father, meaning that it was a judgement that only carries weight in Forrester lands. IF he was

• The thing about Rodrik and Asher is that one of them has to be alive by the end of the Season. That is one solid certainty, unlike Kenny's and Jane's fate where they are either dead, alive, unknown or alive off-screen by the end of Season 2.

Maybe I am just very optimistic, but I won't give up hope on Rodrik and Asher just yet. :)

Oh I ok I get it. I haven't seen the show or read the books. I thought if he was exiled then he cannot come back at all without facing some

• They can kill anyone, because we have several characters to play (not like Wolf Among Us or TWD S1 where we only play 1char whole game) and probably nothing is more shocking than seeing someone die, you have bonded well with. And they want to get to our emotions when we play their games. It's pretty unfair, like "but I made all correct choices" "yea whatever, you die anyway (like Ethan "The Wise").

Either Rodrik or Asher already died in S1, so wouldn't surprise me if the other one follows soon. I mean, whole game is a slaughter kind of.

I hope, we get to see House Forrester get out of their misery.
    I mean, sure, it can't be all good and everyone is happy, cause that would make the game boring and we could play farming simulator on the stronghold or something.
    But almost whole S1 was a kick into Forresters ass. We have some gleams of hope left: North Grove, Malcolm, survivors of Battle Of Ironrath.
    And I hope there are more to come, some more allies who help would be good. Danaery+Tyrion maybe and some new ones we haven't seen yet in S1..

• It would really suck to kill off the surviving lord just like that just to make things easier.

• They have to survive, otherwise the Forresters have no reason to fight anymore. I think they'll be so wounded, however, that they will make just a few appearances.

• Well, there's Talia, Ryon, Malcolm and the bastards (who can never be lost?) and optionally Mira left, so the bloodline continues.

They have to survive, otherwise the Forresters have no reason to fight anymore. I think they'll be so wounded, however, that they will make just a few appearances.

• Ryon is too young to be an inspiring leader, Malcolm is not a Forrester, the bastards have no real way to prove that they're Gregor's children (that we know of) and Talia is not an option for me, since Mira's still alive, so technically Morgryn would become lord, and I don't see that happening.

rabbitrun posted: »

Well, there's Talia, Ryon, Malcolm and the bastards (who can never be lost?) and optionally Mira left, so the bloodline continues.

• Wowow... inb4 Episode2 will be like "10y later..." Ryon a young man goin nuts, wanting to claim back Ironrath. As I said somewhere else, maybe young Anakin style and he falls in love with someone older (Beskha and Daenerys would be too old probably xd), maybe a queen or Princess from another House, so they get allies (Rodrick+Eleana style).

And yea, you're right about Malcolm, just thought of him being Asher's uncle, but he's no Forrester after all.

Not sure, if ppl would believe the bastards, I mean, Gared and Duncan might be convincing believers..

And Mira being still alive...Well, not for everyone. So it's Talia in that case.

Also, I'm not saying for the very moment after Ironrath Battle, but months/years later when they regained strength.
    Also, we don't know, if Gared can clean up Ironrath with his North Grove allies, in case you chose to move there.

Ryon is too young to be an inspiring leader, Malcolm is not a Forrester, the bastards have no real way to prove that they're Gregor's childr

• For any chance of satisfying payback, the next season would have to take place during Seasons 4 and 5 with the Boltons still in control of Winterfell because all the Ironwood trees will be gone if the Forresters wait too long.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.