What will happen?

What do you think is going to happen in season 2 and who do you think we will play as? I kind of want to play as Ryon or Talia, but that depends on where they will pick up on the next season.

Comments

• In Season 2 I think there will be more allies involved with House Forrester and House Whitehill. I think Rodrik/Asher will survive as well and still be playable characters. Personally I would love to play as Talia in S2, especially if she is the only remaining female Forrester. I would want my Talia to avoid becoming more like Mira and act more of a badass (I hope she becomes a fighter but not like Arya). I could see Ryon becomming as a playable character as well but I think he's too young to be a playable character, unless they do a time skip. Based on our choices from S1, I hope they can change both Talia and Ryon's personality. My guess is that Beskha will train Ryon and the Traitor/Sentinel will train Talia, though I would have preferred if it was Beskha training Talia and the Traitor/Sentinel training Ryon. To me that would make more sense. I don't know how far in the Game of Thrones timeline they will be but it might be possible that the Forresters will be involved in the Battle of the Bastards. As for the Whitehills, here's what I think will happen. In my game I had Gryff dead so since he and Harys are gone, the Forresters will kill Torhenn (I don't know if I spelled it right), Ludd's 3rd born son, and then have them deal with Ludd.

• edited February 2017

Let the Forresters focus on taking back Ironrath first and maybe get involved in helping the Glovers in reclaiming Deepwood Motte. Then participate in the Battle of the Bastards even if the Glovers try to yank their chain. Rodrik/Asher get a chance to talk to Ramsay before Sansa feeds him to his own dogs. The best we get would be "This is for Ethan!" punch or spit

• edited February 2017

I think that Ryon and Malcolm are prime candidates for new playable characters. We might play as Talia until Asher/Rodrik recover.

The bastards are gonna fuck up the Whitehills but I think there will be a choice to save one or the other, and Gareds choice will affect which bastard is alive to battle the Whitehills and subsequently who becomes Lord Forrester.

• I totally forgot about Malcolm for a second. I'm very interested to see how much time has passed in the next season since so much has happened in the show. Hopefully we'll get to put an end to the Whitehills and not get another cliffhanger.

I think that Ryon and Malcolm are prime candidates for new playable characters. We might play as Talia until Asher/Rodrik recover. The ba

Sign in to comment in this discussion.