HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCE WAYNE

enter image description here
:D its Bruce's birthday! 19th Feb

Comments

• Bruce is 29 in Telltale Batman right ?

• Yes

Bruce is 29 in Telltale Batman right ?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Happy belated birthday!!

...I'm always missing birthdays... D:

• edited February 2017

Don't fret. I bet Bruce Wayne seldom celebrates his birthday anyway. Must be too painful.

Oh, and what are you guys waiting for ? We need a Catwoman DLC like what was done for Michonne. Would be a great opportunity to learn more about her backstory.
    She has immense potential but for good reasons she could not get the spotlight she deserved in the first season.

Happy belated birthday!! ...I'm always missing birthdays...

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I'll pass this on to the people who make the games happen!!

I would love to see more Batman happen. I think our trio of Bruce, Harvey, and Selina are way too kickass to finish their story in one season.

Don't fret. I bet Bruce Wayne seldom celebrates his birthday anyway. Must be too painful. Oh, and what are you guys waiting for ? We need

• You certainly aren't alone in this. Take the time though.

I'll pass this on to the people who make the games happen!! I would love to see more Batman happen. I think our trio of Bruce, Harvey, and Selina are way too kickass to finish their story in one season.

• We need a Catwoman DLC

Yes!

Don't fret. I bet Bruce Wayne seldom celebrates his birthday anyway. Must be too painful. Oh, and what are you guys waiting for ? We need

Sign in to comment in this discussion.