So what do you think of the new sbemail?

I like Strong Bad's choice of desktop picture. And it's nice to see the type on a widescreen.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Am I missing something? I've not seen a new sbemail since the Corpy NT6 one... we just saw Strong Bad buy his Compé but he hasn't answered any emails on it yet...
  • edited August 2009
    there's a new one up now (as well as an updated sbemail menu) called independent
  • edited August 2009
    I can't find it either. Links or you guys are full of crap.
  • edited August 2009
    That's kind of rude...

Here. I liked it. It was different. The trappings, I mean. It's as funny as ever.

If you couldn't find it, you may have had to refresh your cache. It's a common problem with the site.
  • edited August 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    That's kind of rude...

Here. I liked it. It was different. The trappings, I mean. It's as funny as ever.

If you couldn't find it, you may have had to refresh your cache. It's a common problem with the site.

Sorry, it's just that I'm getting 404'd. Until I see it, I refuse to believe you guys.
  • edited August 2009
    It's there, paranoid guy looking for a conspiracy. I liked it. I think we can say that it is great how Strong Bad broke away from the regime of him outlining many different ways of doing the same thing into his new regime! And at the end, I think he even pointed that out to us! However, I don't like the way he accesses his email, but I love the customizable paper! Maybe he'll make it say different things in the future!
  • edited August 2009
    Sorry, it's just that I'm getting 404'd. Until I see it, I refuse to believe you guys.

It's there, and by the way, that link worked for me. I think there is something wrong with your computer.
    but if you say it doesn't work, here is another link http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail203.html
  • edited August 2009
    It's there, paranoid guy looking for a conspiracy.

Well, I believe you guys now that it's on the Wiki. But it's not showing up on my end, is what I'm saying.
  • edited August 2009
    I tried it in Firefox, and nothing is showing up.

I'll do a screen grab of the link in Safari to prove it.

Here:

Too big for BBS boards
  • edited August 2009
    Hmm... there probably is something wrong with your computer because I get it fine, from my link and the other one shwoo made. try just hitting the link in the little whats new bubble on the mainpage and see if it works.
  • edited August 2009
    Short Answer: No. Long answer: NOOOOOOOoooo!!!

Lawlz, I was cracking up.
  • edited August 2009
    I hate SB's new computer, but the sbemail's pretty funny. I don't want them to do too many though. I liked the other cartoons a lot better.
  • edited August 2009
    try just hitting the link in the little whats new bubble on the mainpage and see if it works.

Sorry, No can do. The first one that shows up says "New Short" and it links to the short where SB gets his first Compé.
  • edited August 2009
    Okay, I'm now in my Windows Partition, and it still gives me last week's cache. I think the Chapman Bros. hate my maccy. :(
  • edited August 2009
    Maybe try clearing your temporary internet files.

Or maybe it's a timed release? I don't know how the Homestar Runner site works but maybe we can see it because we're in a future timezone than you?
  • edited August 2009
    Okay, I saw it through a proxy. That was a damn good email.
  • edited August 2009
    Ouch. This has turned into tech support for old Iron Curtain, here. Hey, if it isn't workingby tomorrow, I'll put it on YouTube (or, as seen in ToMI, U-Tube) for you.
  • edited August 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    Ouch. This has turned into tech support for old Iron Curtain, here. Hey, if it isn't workingby tomorrow, I'll put it on YouTube (or, as seen in ToMI, U-Tube) for you.

Nevermind, I saw it through a Proxy: http://www.fast-box.net
  • edited August 2009
    Okay, I cleared my cache. That did the trick. I can now see everything perfectly!
  • edited August 2009
    I betcha that his backround is gonna change every sbemail, to mix it up a little. I was kinda bummed that you can't do anything to it, like the contrast knobs and the lappys screen deformity. The sbemail in question, however, was fabulous. I was on the floor laughing when he said that he didn't wanna show a film festival with little shots of eveyones films. Cuz I hate you. Call me crazy, but I think that the next toon(not sbemail) will be a film festival like that.
  • edited August 2009
    I betcha that his backround is gonna change every sbemail, to mix it up a little. I was kinda bummed that you can't do anything to it, like the contrast knobs and the lappys screen deformity. The sbemail in question, however, was fabulous. I was on the floor laughing when he said that he didn't wanna show a film festival with little shots of eveyones films. Cuz I hate you. Call me crazy, but I think that the next toon(not sbemail) will be a film festival like that.

Nah, that would be way to obvious. I kinda doubt it would happen, especially since they've already messed with the idea some in http://www.homestarrunner.com/expfilm.html
  • edited August 2009
    I like his new computer, the fact that he's FINALLY going digital and not, type-writer, is good, and no paper! It's brilliant!
  • edited August 2009
    I like the noises that the compé makes.
  • edited August 2009
    Ok, now I can see it. Probably had similar cache problems...
  • edited August 2009
    I guess we'll eventually see those Strong Bad Wallpapers hit the downloads, soon!
  • edited August 2009
    The content of the sbemail is one of the best and funniest in a LONG time.

I don't like the new computer, but I loved the short that he bought it in. If Strong Bad is going to continue to actually have great comedy rather than spitting out in-jokes all the time, then I'll take the Compé gladly. It's a pretty funny satire of Macs and other "chic" computers. :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.