Unused Music Tracks!

Hi all! I've found quite a fair amount of Unused Music in Minecraft Story Mode. I thought I would share them, because they're unused, and deserve to be heard, and noticed!

So yeah, I compiled them into one big video, in which lasted about 26 minutes! So yeah, here it is!

Minecraft Story Mode Unused Tracks

Comments

• Oh, neat find! I'll have to check this out later!

• Cool. I kinda think they'll be reserved for Season 2, If there even is one. I hope there will be since I absolutely loved the first season.

• edited May 2017

These tracks is unused because its just an audio test file. There's also a lot of unused speech and music files in the game (Episode 1), it appears they were used in the MCSM Beta (as you can see in the reveal trailer and Crowd Gameplay in PAX Prime 2015 and Cinerama, Hollywood, CA). These audio files are not intended for Season 2 or something kinda like that

And i'm sorry that... Telltale isn't confirmed the Season 2 of MCSM yet (Insert X Files Illuminati Soundtrack here XD)

I wonder if there is any Soren Jazz in 70's phonograph record or Vinyl records :'D

darkx12121 posted: »

Cool. I kinda think they'll be reserved for Season 2, If there even is one. I hope there will be since I absolutely loved the first season.

• oh.

These tracks is unused because its just an audio test file. There's also a lot of unused speech and music files in the game (Episode 1), it

• UPDATE: Telltale has confirmed a season 2!

darkx12121 posted: »

oh.

• @EnderSlainer like this one audio clip from season 1 where you craft the sword and Petra says what she normally says and Jesse says "It's a sword not a sandwich." That line got cut out of the full game i think.

These tracks is unused because its just an audio test file. There's also a lot of unused speech and music files in the game (Episode 1), it

• Yay :D

UPDATE: Telltale has confirmed a season 2!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.