How tall are you and are you ok with it?

I checked a few months ago and I came to188cm, it sucks I wish I were taller! I'm old too like 28 so my growing days are over and I'm stuck at this meagre height! I'm old and small lol

Comments

• and sorry about my spelling skills, I'm high.

• first of all, REPORTED! ( lol joke )#

and 2nd of all, I wouldn't mind being Groot now that you mention it, id be all like I ..AM...GROOOOOT!

• 180 cm.

I have no problems with my height. Dude by the way.

• 6 foot 2 inches. I am almost age 18. Never had a growth spurt at any point in my life; just constant growth. Still growing. Want to be taller.

• so how tall are you?

• I'm 5'7", so around 170cm. I'm a woman.

I've mostly been taller than the average woman I meet but since going to college, I've met a lot of taller girls. I like taller girls so it's a win-win for me lol

• you like wimin eh? =]

I'm 5'7", so around 170cm. I'm a woman. I've mostly been taller than the average woman I meet but since going to college, I've met a lot of taller girls. I like taller girls so it's a win-win for me lol

• yeeeeeeeeep you best believe it

you like wimin eh? =]

• There ok I guess.

They cant grow an awesome beard tho! that's a mayn thang!!

yeeeeeeeeep you best believe it

• you son of a bitch I hope you don't grow no ore! lol

6 foot 2 inches. I am almost age 18. Never had a growth spurt at any point in my life; just constant growth. Still growing. Want to be taller.

• I'm only 5'11 and 19. Still have like 2 more years of growing to do but with a daily regiment of HGH I'll be 6 feet or over in 2 years

• HGH? lol

Clemenem posted: »

I'm only 5'11 and 19. Still have like 2 more years of growing to do but with a daily regiment of HGH I'll be 6 feet or over in 2 years

• Home Grown Heroine? Dude that's not going to help if anything that will DIMINISH your health!

HGH? lol

• *Human Growth Hormone.

It's been known to increase your height and even muscle mass. I grew half an inch while I was on it

Home Grown Heroine? Dude that's not going to help if anything that will DIMINISH your health!

• TheRedEyeJediTheRedEyeJedi Banned
    edited March 2017

oooh I just made the connection of your TUMBLR name and your ..... lesbianisum.....lol =]

• 'I grew half an inch while I was on it'

.....your sure that wasn't just life, dude?

Clemenem posted: »

*Human Growth Hormone. It's been known to increase your height and even muscle mass. I grew half an inch while I was on it

• edited March 2017

5'3'' and I'm 23. Wish I were a bit taller but w/e.

• wats ur sex?

Lahkesis posted: »

5'3'' and I'm 23. Wish I were a bit taller but w/e.

• flirting skills 11/10

so how tall are you?

• ghey?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

flirting skills 11/10

• why do you want to be high?

ghey?

• Female

wats ur sex?

• TheRedEyeJediTheRedEyeJedi Banned
    edited March 2017

how else am I going to eat 7 bowls of cereal for dinner?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

why do you want to be high?

• that's ok then, you can be small =]

Lahkesis posted: »

Female

• I like women too, we seem to have something in common.
    enter image description here

• Oh god I forgot about my old URL lmao, I changed it recently but yes, it was a joke based on that :p

oooh I just made the connection of your TUMBLR name and your ..... lesbianisum.....lol =]

• I'm 5,10. Really a miracle of science, seeing as my growth was all medically induced.

• well not NOW jesus, way to block my cock man, dick move that is litterlally a dick move!

Litterally

• edited March 2017

Physically, I'm 5'5", but I've always believed that, deep down, I was a 7' man trapped in a pipsqueak's body. Therefore, I am going through a transitioning face to become this delusional form of myself, and I demand that people treat me as if I was 7' tall.

In all seriousness though, I am 5'5" and I have no problem with it, some people are short, some people are tall, it's just how I was born. Sure, when I was younger, part of me wished I was taller (that way, I could ride whatever roller coaster I wanted), but as I have gotten older, I've just learned to accept it.

• edited March 2017

I'm 18 at 180 cm with 100kg just becuase I like chicken to fucking much :-))))))))

• A bit over 193 cm, i actually wish i was taller, despite that everything seems to have been made for midgets.

• edited March 2017

I'm 1,84 and a bit and I wish I was taller, but I guess it's a good height I can't complain about it at all.

Sometimes, I don't even realize I am pretty tall for some ppl or I see others having the same height as me and I estimated them to be much taller, before I see them walking through a door or standing next to something as a comparison.

But regardless, 1,88 is a great height, sure would be cool to be 2,01 or something, but can't change it..

Edit: Oh, and also, all girls are smaller anyway, so it's cool.

• don't feel bad for liking chicken lol

I'm 18 at 180 cm with 100kg just becuase I like chicken to fucking much :-))))))))

• 6'2" Very happy with it. Was always tall as a kid in elementary school and I loved it.

• CAITT, are you lonely, homie?

• 28' wow, youre practically a grandfather, lol,

• I know, I just need to hurry up and DIE so that the young can have the earth right

KCohere posted: »

28' wow, youre practically a grandfather, lol,

• 5'10, I'm fine with it. Most of my friends are around this height.

• Well I'm 5'8" and nearly 18 (I'm male btw) which yes granted is rather short.

But I'm actually super happy, every girlfriend I've ever had has been about my height or slightly shorter and they've told me that they prefer it that way because they can look me in the eyes easier when we talk and that they think it's cute.

I dunno if they're just telling me that incase I feel self conscious about my height but I honestly don't mind.

But there are girls out there who prefer taller guys and there are those that prefer shorter guys.

In terms of friendships and meeting new people, some guys can feel intimidated by taller men but I don't tend to let it bother me. I've gotten picked on by guys taller than me (like 6'5" or whatever) but not to the extremes because I'm not a dwarf or anything. But I did kick a guys ass in school once who was a good foot taller than me...but I guess I was a little shorter back then too so I guess size isn't everything ;)

• edited March 2017

155cm 5'2" Male 33

Everybody's complaints are now void.

I'm fine with it by the way. Sure, I wish I were taller, but I've moved on.
    Glad I have a good physique, so I can't complain there. Decent athletic build.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.