I'm scared about the new Borderlands game

Yo guys just a quick opinion and thought after the unreal engine 4 "review". We know that Borderlands 3 will come out someday. but the problem is that what if the story is twisted? I mean like, what if the vault hunters we played in TFTBL will go against the Vault Hunters in BL2? And which side do you choose?

Comments

• That is an interesting twist on what could happen. I'm really curious what they'll do since it's been hinted all previous vault hunters will be involved in BL3.

• edited March 2017

im excited and slightly scared at the same time. but if you had to choose a side which would you pick?

Chibikid posted: »

That is an interesting twist on what could happen. I'm really curious what they'll do since it's been hinted all previous vault hunters will be involved in BL3.

• i think all vault hunters including the new ones are going to create an army and fight against an unknown enemy like the eridian said"war is coming"

• what kind of war? a war full of teddybears hugging eachother? (jk)

i think all vault hunters including the new ones are going to create an army and fight against an unknown enemy like the eridian said"war is coming"

• a galactic war is what I see, we know it'll feature multiple planets and promethea. borderlands game has always conflicts within its characters. I hope some time has passed and dynamics change! that way when we play we can have things to catch up on.. I feel there will be a war theme and a vault hunting one, both endings to BL2 & TPS suggest two things that can be be touched upon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.