game of thrones not working - every time i die i have to start again from the very beginning

Hi!
I would really appreciate some help!
I have a Mac book air and I installed Game of Thrones a year ago, but after I got to the 4th episode I died and with it all saved choices disappeared, so i had to start over from the very beginning. As i started playing again from episode 1 every time i died a black screen appeared and I could do nothing but close the game and start from the very beginning all over again. I deleted the game and reinstalled just now but the same problem is still present. I loved this game and I would be very sad if couldn't play it anymore.
What do you think, what should I do?

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.