who is the best/worst minor character?

By minor character, i mean everyone aside from strong bad, homestar, and the cheat. My favorite would be homsar because he is so random. my least favorite would be Marzipan because she is just not very funny.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    By minor character, i mean everyone aside from strong bad, homestar, and the cheat. My favorite would be homesar because he is so random. my least favorite would be Marzipan because she is just not very funny.

None of those characters are really minor... they are actually rather prominent
  • edited August 2009
    Who the hell is homesar?
  • edited August 2009
    Who the hell is homesar?

http://www.hrwiki.org/wiki/Homsar
  • edited August 2009
    Who the hell is homesar?

I think they know who Homsar is. I think they were pointing out the fact that the poll starter misspelt Homsar.
  • edited August 2009
    I think they know who Homsar is. I think they were pointing out the fact that the poll starter misspelt Homsar.

in both the poll and his comment
  • edited August 2009
    I voted Bubs, but my favorite "minor character" - as loosely as that is defined - is probably the King of Town.
  • edited August 2009
    None of those characters are really minor... they are actually rather prominent
    yeah, i guess you're right. would supporting character fit better?
  • edited August 2009

Actually he didn't
  • edited August 2009
    I'll sit out this poll. In the words of Ray Stevens "Everything is Beautiful in it's own way..." I think every character is important... except for maybe the Poopsmith, but I couldn't vote against him as he's voiced by John Linnell.
  • edited August 2009
    He did if you look at the the poll.
  • edited August 2009
    He did if you look at the the poll.

No.... no he didn't. Homestar & Homsar are two completely different characters.....

*EDIT* Nevermind... I see what you are saying... but still... Is it really worth bitching over?
  • edited August 2009
    Who the hell is homesar?
    It's a clone of Homestar!
    I think in the end of Homestar Ruiner,
    at the party
    Homestar was written as Homesar.
    It could have been somewhere else, but I clearly remember a screenshot on this forum.
  • edited August 2009
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    at the party
    It could have been somewhere else, but I clearly remember a screenshot on this forum.

He is not a clone
  • edited August 2009
    No, i was becoming a Strong Bad-style grammar nazi.
  • edited September 2009
    wheres coach z love.
  • edited September 2009
    I wouldn't really call them "minor" I would perffer the term: "Supporting Characters" or something...... None of them are really minor (Mabey Homsar....Then again...) They all play somewhat important rolls throught out the came and cartoon.
  • edited September 2009
    Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!
  • edited September 2009
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    at the party

Homesar was a typo in a strong bad e-mail ages ago.

in fact heres the link to the email.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail2.html
  • edited September 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Homesar was a typo in a strong bad e-mail ages ago.

in fact heres the link to the email.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail2.html
    No, HOMSAR was a misspelling in a Strong Bad Email.

Homesar has something that separates it from "Homsar".

Oh, and the Videlectrix Guys are the best minor characters.
  • edited September 2009
    Apparently (don't know how the crap HRwiki finds this out), the Videlectrix guys 'stashes are drawn on in a computer paint program. They look pretty realistic to me.
  • edited September 2009
    They look pretty realistic to me.

They sure are; and I know good handle bar mustaches when I see 'em!
  • edited May 2010
    homsar is the best minor character!i mean...if you don't like him then...
    1.you'll be kicked of the gravey train
    2.you've propably never ate a chipwhich
    3.you love the king of town (0_o ocward!)
    well theres your reasons!now for a random picture of him in a fight!
    homsar_p00001.png
  • edited May 2010
    The King of Town is actually funny a lot of the time, I think.

Marzipan has never been funny. Not even once.
  • edited May 2010
    I wouldn't call any of these characters "minor". Besides, where's Senor Cardgage? He is by far my favourite, if I had to choose.
  • edited July 2010
    Who the hell is homesar?

He first appeared in the second sbemail episode where someone tells Strong Bad to kill Homestar. But since he spelt it Homsar, he killed some random alternative which became Homsar instead. However, after some time, the Chaps brought him back to life and made him an extra character on the site. He only speaks in catchy antidotes or whatever you call them, and in SBCG4AP Ep.2, it was addressed as a mysterious ancient language, but only to serve as a gag.
  • edited July 2010
    Best: Tie between Strong Mad, Strong Sad, Marzipan, Coach z, Bubs, and Homsar
    Worst: King of Town- NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!
  • edited July 2010
    The best is a tie between Coach Z and Homsar. Homsar is just completely ridiculous, but Coach Z's mispronounciations (JORB!) are completely hilarious.

The worst is hard to say because all characters in the Homestar Runner Universe and top notch, but I'd have to stick with Pom-Pom. He's a very generic character, doesn't really have a voice, and is always a backup character, and not really center stage.
  • edited July 2010
    Damn.... I forgot about this thread.... good times... good times...
  • edited July 2010
    You spelt Homsar wrong.
  • edited July 2010
    Homsar is my hero.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.