probems with episode 3

so i have the season disk for playstation but when i load up the game episode 3 still says coming soon and is locked, but when i go to the playstation store i can buy it for £5.35, I have restored the licenses and that didnt change anything, Why are they prompting me to buy the next episode when i have the season pass

Also when going to the season pass on the store it says to buy it for £24.99 but when going into game it says already purchased, Have they not sent out the update for the disks versions yet or is there something i am missing???

Please help someone

Comments

• Same Problem with the european retail disc! C'mon Guys I payed much more to not play the game at the same time others can...AND it sounds like it is a Problem with all european retail discs...

• its now 21:23 and it still says coming soon, i have no idea what i can do to play it, been waiting ages to play it and while others are enjoying im stuck with Episode 3 coming soon

Same Problem with the european retail disc! C'mon Guys I payed much more to not play the game at the same time others can...AND it sounds like it is a Problem with all european retail discs...

• Yeah, not working for me either. I got the disc so I wouldn't have to buy the game twice, but still can't play it.

• This is happening to me too and I'm pissed and also sad...

• I'm on iOS in Canada and I still can't download episode 3. Disappointing.. I suppose I'll just hope for the best later tonight.

• I'm in US and can't download for iOS. I'm not at all happy about how they roll this out so poorly

• Same problem here. Got a PS4 disc can't get the new episode.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.