Lost my save somehow. Help?

Hi all.

Just tried to start up episode 3 of TWD ANF and was warned that I had unfinished episodes, and that my choices would be automatically made for me if I chose to start up episode 3 without finishing them. Only thing is, I did finish them, as soon as they came out. My Telltale profile even reflects this, showing the choices I made, and I have all the Steam achievements to support it too.

So... what's the deal? Did the cloud just burp and lose my save? Am I going to have to start this over again or is there something I can do here?

Comments

• I had something like this happen; try signing out and back in, and then restart.

• Negative, unfortunately... I also tried using my local device storage and the Telltale cloud storage, but nothing. I figured maybe the cloud storage would help me, considering all my ANF choices are logged in my Telltale profile, but nope.

I've also sent off an email to Telltale support, so hopefully they'll have some ideas...

I had something like this happen; try signing out and back in, and then restart.

• The same thing happened to me too

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.