Issues with Network Unavailable in TWD: A New Frontier PS4

I've been having this issue for months without anyone coming forward with a way to fix it. I've gotten the NP-34924-2 error along with not being able to sign in on TWD: A New Frontier. There is not issue with my internet connection as other games work fine. I have tried restarting the PS4, fixing the routing with the wifi, and none of that seems to work. The wifi/internet isn't the issue it's just the game itself right now. I've also tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it which still prompts me with the same Network Error. (Also I haven't been on here since the second episode so I might have missed it when someone came forth asking.)

I'm posting this so that I can get someones help with this from telltale and that if anyone else has this issue there's at least someone else talking about this.

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.