If they made a S2, they wouldn't follow the S1 storyline directly

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/847232434286415872

(search for "Wolf" in the AMA and you'll find it)

In the recent reddit AMA, Job said, it's generally agreed upon at TT that, if they made a S2, they wouldn't directly follow the storyline of S1 ending, cause they'd like to keep it a mystery who "Nerissa" was in the end, even if they do know, who she is.

I didn't read the comics, but S1 follows comic canon, right ?
You think, it's still possible, we get to see more Bigby (and maybe others from S1) if they made a S2 and didn't follow the S1 storyline but the comics?

They should show more Bigby, right? Since everyone likes him. Or do you think, they'd "dare" to introduce only new chars?

Maybe they'd give it the ANF treatment and keep Bigby and add new chars around him, maybe making him a side character or have multiple playable chars and one of them being Bigby?

Comments

• I think it would just mean it would be another mystery with things from season 1 being brought up now and then, not that they would remove Bigby from the focus.

You see, unlike Walking Dead doing the whole new comer reboot thing, a wolf s2 would work better because it would just be another contained story.

• I was just wondering, how much they do follow the comics story, since I heard the Nerissa ending scene was also in the comics.

So regarding that, if it's even possible to pick up a different story from the comics with Bigby in it, where the Nerissa ending doesn't really matter, since they don't wanna reveal it.

Sure, they could just come up with other things going down in Fabletown where Bigby is involved, which, as you said, wouldn't require to know what happened to Nerissa.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think it would just mean it would be another mystery with things from season 1 being brought up now and then, not that they would remove B

Sign in to comment in this discussion.