When is season 2 going to be released?

By the way, my ending -

Poisined that prick Whitehill, he and his whore of a daughter can go fuck themselves. Asher barely escaped alive and found on the road by Royland, Mira survived and married that whatever his name is guy and the North Grove marches to Ironrath.

Comments

• No idea. Hopefully the date will be released soon.

• I don't know. Let's ask Bigby Wolf.

• Either this year after TWD and GOTG or 2018. I mean the show is ending next year, they don't have that much time on their hands.

• Honestly that doesn't matter too much. The story doesn't directly tie into the show. They could easily fit another season into the timeline the show has left. The real problem is continuing after another season. They sure seem to love leaving these plots open only to what feels like give them the shaft later.

Unfortunately TT seems to be all about NEW APPEAL now and one and dones. The Wolf deserves a sequel. Borderlands sure does too. All the while the GOT story clearly wasn't finished so it does as well. Then with Minecraft you gotta think with them willing to put 8 episodes into that there will be more of that eventually. Then Batman...its BATMAN.

TT plan of action now. Release shorter and shorer games....leave open and then ignore while announcing new series. Even TWD got delayed for years only to come out and be nothing special like they clearly implied. If this pattern continues throughout 2017 I think I am going to stop buying their games.

Either this year after TWD and GOTG or 2018. I mean the show is ending next year, they don't have that much time on their hands.

• edited April 2017

Probably soon after the release of the next book.

But seriously, we don’t know. We don’t even have a confirmation about if it will ever exist or if it will follow the path of some popular TT games that never got a season 2.

• Am I the only one that's very afraid of them fucking GoT S2 up? I'm sorry but I really am losing hope that the choices we've made will have a big impact on the story now considering the latest releases... every time I have hope that TTG will finally prove people wrong with their criticisms they seem to always make those criticisms justified.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.