Guardian's of the Galaxy pre-order problems?

I pre-ordered Guardian's of the Galaxy off the PlayStation Store. I noticed the timer/countdown for release is incorrect, saying it still has +200 days left. The name for the game is, "Marvel's Guardian's of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series" but other peoples' titles are, "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (DIGITAL)". The people with a name different to mine have the correct time and a different picture. I could only find this verision of the game to pre-order on my PS Store but it wasn't on my PS4. I had to buy it on my PC. What is wrong with my verison? Did I get scammed into buying a wrong one? What should I do if so? Sorry it is so long. Please help.

Comments

• edited April 2017

Wrong thread, buddy.

• edited April 2017

It's fine. Mine says the same thing. (Canada.)
    Yours or my PS store region may just have forgotten to update the times and titles to it with other regions...

Edit: Okay, maybe I am a bit worried. The pre-order does say the product is a "Level" and not "Season Pass" like all other subsequent Passes. I say we just wait it out until the 18th, and see if this isn't just some mix-up by PlayStation.

• Its a placeholder

• We might get the correct date on tuesday

• It said "Level" on the A New Frontier Season Pass preorder page as well.

AChicken posted: »

It's fine. Mine says the same thing. (Canada.) Yours or my PS store region may just have forgotten to update the times and titles to it wit

• Is it fixed for you by now? Seems to be fixed for me.

enter image description here

• Huh. Okay

It said "Level" on the A New Frontier Season Pass preorder page as well.

• It should be fixed now.
    My PlayStation menu now has the Guardians game on the main bar, and it says it'll unlock on midnight, the 18th of April.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.