Some questions I had about TellTale's Game of Thrones

I don't have access to the game, though I was wondering if someone could answer these questions for me:

• In episode 3 as Gared, you can say "no one will miss you" when talking to Finn. I didn't say this because I didn't want to be a jerk, though out of curiosity what is Finn's response to this?
  • I've heard that if you're mean to Finn, he'll say you killed Britt in cold blood and you won't encounter him when you escape. Is this true and if so is there a video showing this?
  • What happens if you try to stand up to Gryff, but fail mashing Q/A/X (mainly how does Gryff react to that)?
  • What happens if Asher chooses to kill Beshka's master himself?
  • Is it true that if you spare Beshka's master, he'll get killed in the arena in episode 5? If so is there a video of this?

Comments

• If you say to Finn "No one will miss you.", his reply will be "I doubt anyone will miss you either, Tuttle."

If you continued to be mean to Finn throughout the episodes leading up to Episode 4, he will say you murdered Britt in cold blood and you will NOT encounter him at the exit.

If you fail to mash the button to stand up to Gryff, you'll fall back down.

If you kill Beskha's master, she will say "That wasn't your life to take."

No, Dezhor will not be in the arena.

• Thank you for the response.

Just curious, how does Gryff respond to you failing the QTE? Does he insult you further or no?

IR0NR4TH posted: »

If you say to Finn "No one will miss you.", his reply will be "I doubt anyone will miss you either, Tuttle." If you continued to be mean

Sign in to comment in this discussion.