Season One - Episode One Save PS4

My game does not save after episode one. I have deleted and reinstalled, and both have made no difference. This is my third play through and I'm not sure how to save my progress. I have tried three attempts, and nothing has changed thus far. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Comments

• Use a different save slot

• That's what I meant by ''third play through'', as in save slot three.

Use a different save slot

• I've had this same issue and it took me a lot of frustration and wasted time trying to figure it out.

In the end I had to reformat my entire PS4 harddrive. You do this by holding down your PS4 power button for 7 seconds or so until it beeps again. You can read more about these options on an actual Sony page.

But yeah. Your save/game got irreversibly corrupted like mine. Probably going to have to reformat/reinitialize the PS4 so make sure you back up any data you need to carry over. Sorry you're dealing with this but in the future make sure to make copies of your save after each episode.

• Dios mío, what a palaver! Lol. Thank you very much for your help.

I've had this same issue and it took me a lot of frustration and wasted time trying to figure it out. In the end I had to reformat my ent

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.