The free trial.

On the Xbox store and I don't think ive ever seen a TT game have a free trial before. For this game there is one though. I selected it out of curiosity but it wants to download the entire episode. I'm probably going to buy it anyways but out of fear I would have to download the episode twice (i dont use trials idk how they work) I canceled the DL.

What do you get access to? I was guessing the first chapter or so?

Comments

• Nearly all of their games have free trials (TffTB, GoT, TWAU, TWD S1, S2, MCSM)

As for how much you get, it depends on the game. In TWAU it gives you one chapter. In MCSM it gives you three.

• I've maybe seen the free trial option on xbox ONCE on ANF but I wasn't sure. For some reason it stood out to me while looking at the Guardian page on the store. Maybe because I usually go on xbox website possibly so it doesnt show up?

Those other games aren't the first episodes free entirely? I mean yeah technically thats a trial but way after release.

Anyways probably is just just the chapter....

Acheive250 posted: »

Nearly all of their games have free trials (TffTB, GoT, TWAU, TWD S1, S2, MCSM) As for how much you get, it depends on the game. In TWAU it gives you one chapter. In MCSM it gives you three.

• I dl and played the free trial... didn't buy the ep cause I'm waiting for the retail disc but was eager to get a feel for it. It looks like it's the entire episode (didn't check file size) because it offers you to "unlock" the episode, suggesting to me that the ep is there to go once paid for.

GOT and TFTB had free trials too. The GoTG one is one chapter.

• A more attentive person than me will be able to give you a better answer

HLeigh0109 posted: »

I dl and played the free trial... didn't buy the ep cause I'm waiting for the retail disc but was eager to get a feel for it. It looks like

• Yeah, the first episode usually becomes available for free once the season is complete. But they usually also have trials that come out before then, which is what I was talking about.

PHub07 posted: »

I've maybe seen the free trial option on xbox ONCE on ANF but I wasn't sure. For some reason it stood out to me while looking at the Guardia

Sign in to comment in this discussion.