HIGH CPU USAGE ERROR/ FPS DROP

Hi! Yesterday i reddemed TWD:NF to my computer and downloaded it. Before i started it my CPU usage was at about 5% and my fps was good. But after i double-clicked the game and the loading screen popped up, my fps dropped like a stone and my CPU usage went up to like 95% in a second.
First i thought i didn't have the system requirements but after i checked it on steam and mine on speccy it looked okey, so the question is what did i do wrong and how do i fix this problem?

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Processor/CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
RAM: 3 GB RAM

MY SYSTEM
Processor/CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.80GHz (43 °C)
RAM: 4,00GB

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.