TWD S3 Lost Cloud Saves Deserve A Courtesy.....

reach around. I'm sure this has been covered before, but, anyways. The cloud losing saves is normally NOT a huge problem. You just re-start and go on with your life. But, when the new season is a load of trash and not worth replaying, you should give us refunds. At the very least, give us a courtesy reach around

Comments

• [Disclaimer: I am not a staff member; I am only a volunteer fan giving you advice that worked for me] As generic as this sounds, I fixed a similar problem just by signing out/back into my Telltale account in the game's options menu, and then restarting the game after. The saves had not been lost, but rather, I just needed to restart the game for some reason. However, if that does not work, I recommend contacting Support.

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.