HELP!!! I screwed up. :'(

I have set the graphic quality to high and now the game crashes. How can I change the graphics without running the game?

Comments

• I think you need to reinstall the game.

• Any other solutions? I can not do that.

bluewalker posted: »

I think you need to reinstall the game.

• Did you change your resolution?
    If you did...you have to change your computer's resolution to what you set the game to...I made that mistake before...ugh.

• Try what Kennyshouladiedins1 told you to do! It should work then.

Any other solutions? I can not do that.

• Unfortunately I messed up with texture quality and something else. Not res.

Did you change your resolution? If you did...you have to change your computer's resolution to what you set the game to...I made that mistake before...ugh.

• Oh...you try rebooting your computer and then trying the game?

Unfortunately I messed up with texture quality and something else. Not res.

• edited April 2017

I think you've already tried this, but you could verify the integrity of the game files.

• Sorry for the reviving of this thread. It seems that the only solution was to delete the save folder.

• well if it is working again...that is valuable info.

Sorry for the reviving of this thread. It seems that the only solution was to delete the save folder.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.