Location, location, location...

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Well, we had some pretty zany locations in Hit the Road but, from what I've heard, in Culture Shock the only places you visit are Sam and Max's street and a few of the shops. (If I'm wrong please don't correct me, I'll find out on Wednesday) Does anyone have some ideas on places they would like to visit? Personally I'd like to see the return of the roadside attractions. Worlds largest beehive anyone?:p

Comments

• edited October 2006
    It would also be cool if Sam and Max went abroad, to see how they'd blend in (or not) with other cultures.
  • edited October 2006
    i'd like to see them in space, on the moon, around pirates again and a volcano..the molemen hideout!
  • edited October 2006
    It's just the first episode. Telltale has plenty of time to take Sam and Max practically anywhere.
  • edited October 2006
    It would always be awesome for them to get in situations where they would be dressed up differently - much like in the short colored strips from Mr. Purcell in Surfin' the Highway. A poncho & sombrero for Sam is an instant classic. The Dog with no name.
  • edited October 2006
    I know telltale probably have loads of great locations lined up, I was just wondering if people had particular places they wanted to see Sam and Max end up. How about a rainforest retreat with the big foots having another party.
  • edited October 2006
    Max in a pirate costume would be awsome!
    And on space with all the space suit too!
    Maybe, for season 2...
  • edited October 2006
    Oilers99 wrote: »
    It's just the first episode. Telltale has plenty of time to take Sam and Max practically anywhere.

No they don't. They already figured out the 6 episodes before they even started on EPISODE 1.

So, they did all their work before they even started, which is quite admirable.

They'd probably be able to tell you EXACTLY what happens in EPISODE 6, the puzzles, the locations, everything.

But they won't.

That would spoil it for us.
  • edited October 2006
    mikdog wrote: »
    So, they did all their work before they even started, which is quite admirable.

I wish I could do all my work before I even started - It would be cool :p
    (Actually, thinking about it, I've had the odd Ex tell me it's a skill I've already mastered :cool: )
  • edited October 2006
    I really doubt they have things figured out that far in advance. Plot: Certainly. Characters: Probably. Locations: Maybe. Puzzles: NO. I doubt it about the puzzles.

And the rest of it is probably pretty general, nothing really specific yet, except episode 2.
  • edited November 2006
    i'd like to see some cutbacks of sam and maxs' youth.
    i wonder if they were friends before they founded freelance police, how small was max as a kid? have they ever walked upright?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.