Can't restart episode? Invisible objects glitch (PS4)

Hey guys, I have a question. I've been playing this game for the first time on PS4 and just got to Episode 3. When I started it however, I immediately noticed that Bruce's flowers and phone were completely invisible. It didn't stop there though, the batsignal was also invisible as well as doors, desks and more in the Wayne Enterprises building. There were just pictures floating in mid-air. So I figured I'd just restart the episode to try and fix it. I don't see an option though, just 'continue episode'. It's really distracting not even being able to tell what's going on since people are dealing with things that aren't there. Is there anyway to restart just this one episode? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.