This is completely ridiculous

So today I decided to replay Ep4 of ANF, and when I got through I noticed that my choices for Ep2 and Ep3 were gone and half of my choices were gone for Ep4 with only after a minute of getting done with the episode. I was a bit annoyed but I decided to restart Ep 2 and replay Ep 3 and 4, so when I finally get done with Ep 2, My choices for Ep1 were gone. I'm really pissed because it makes no sense for telltale to be almost be done with this season and they can't seem to fucking fix an annoying ass bug like this.

If there is a solution or anyway to recover my choices please let me know I'm on PS4.

Comments

• Your PS4 is trying to tell you that this game is not worth replaying.

• I replayed it for the sake of making an video, I don't not want to have to go through the pain again of watching Kenny's flashback or just playing the whole episode

fallandir posted: »

Your PS4 is trying to tell you that this game is not worth replaying.

• I want to help you, but I have no clue on how to fix this on the Ps4.

• The best thing to do would be to hold back and wait for TT to fix this.

I replayed it for the sake of making an video, I don't not want to have to go through the pain again of watching Kenny's flashback or just playing the whole episode

• edited May 2017

Would my choices comeback or would I have to replay through this whole game again and hope it doesn't do this again?

fallandir posted: »

The best thing to do would be to hold back and wait for TT to fix this.

• Didn't you link the game to your TT Account? Those would then be cloud saved.

Would my choices comeback or would I have to replay through this whole game again and hope it doesn't do this again?

• Hey Lee! I'd recommend contacting the Support team!

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.