Season 2

If and when season 2 is out -

What do you think the story line would be?

How would the relationship between Rhys and Fion or Sasha (depending on who you personally chose) would be like?

Comments

• I misspelled Fiona. Sorry about that

• i dont think we'll have a season 2 soon, but i'd like to see again our characters :D. And Rhys with Sasha again. I also started to play Borderlands series thanks to Tales from the Borderlands.

• I was thinking it might be about Vaughn and Sasha searching for Rhys and Fiona.

Maybe they come into the vault looking for them, since they left without them knowing. And maybe they're teleported to (Wherever Rhys and Fiona went) and have to look for them? Not really sure what else it could be about.

• If Borderlands 3 really takes place on 'Promethea', then I can see Rhys and Fiona being conveniently teleported there with the vault. Somehow, the rest of the cast (<3 Sasha <3, Vaughn, Loaderbot & Gortys) find out and try to get there. Maybe they take Gortys to Cassius and he helps them pinpoint where the vault teleported them to through Gortys's ability to 'GPS' the location of the vault. Janey Springs would help them build another rocket ship that will take them to that planet. Maybe they'll do a quad character dialogue choice: Rhys/Fiona, Vaughn/Sasha.. but that would probably be way too much work lol. Who knows.. one can only hope :)

• As much as I'd love a S2 I think we won't have one for a awhile if at all. Considering Borderlands 3 will come out in a year or so it is possible we'll see TFBL characters and content in the game. Telltale did say that a S2 would be up to Gearbox which I'm not sure how interested they would be in that.

• I believe it's more probable than you think that there will be one. This is one of Telltale's most highly fan-praised titles, and I don't think they'd just abandon something that everyone wants. To me this seems more likely to have a sequel than Wolf Among Us. The world and lore of Borderlands has so much potential. I do think however that BL3 will most likely come out first, and probably then we might start to hear about a sequel to TFTBL. There is an off-chance that they'll do it before depending on whether Gearbox is down with that, they might give them some details about what is going to happen and then they might come up with a 'pre-sequel' of sorts to BL3 using TFTBL2.
    It would be a real letdown if they don't capitalize on the greatness of this franchise to continue moving forward with more, and I hope Gearbox understands the potential for extra sales for them by letting TTG make another title. Just look at all the people who bought a Borderlands game for the first time after playing through TFTBL. There's a lot of those.

Chibikid posted: »

As much as I'd love a S2 I think we won't have one for a awhile if at all. Considering Borderlands 3 will come out in a year or so it is pos

• Yeah its good for Telltale and Gearbox

TSTO47 posted: »

I believe it's more probable than you think that there will be one. This is one of Telltale's most highly fan-praised titles, and I don't th

• That is actually an interesting idea. If they were taken to a vault in Promethea, maybe they try to start a new life there? Maaayyybbeeee they get into trouble (Like, commit a crime or something) and the planet's inhabitants are looking for them as they've become criminals? Maybe Vaughn and Sasha are the main playable characters and like you said, they use Gortys to try and find where they went. But wouldn't they of just went into the vault as well? Unless.... Unless the vault disappeared after Rhys and Fiona opened that chest...?

Just a note: I know literally nothing about the planet Promethea or the new Borderlands game at all. Just throwing my ideas out there.

If Borderlands 3 really takes place on 'Promethea', then I can see Rhys and Fiona being conveniently teleported there with the vault. Someho

• Just look at all the people who bought a Borderlands game for the first time after playing through TFTBL. There's a lot of those.

I'm one of them. I just recently bought Borderlands 2 only because of how great Tales from the Borderlands is. I don't need to play the first Borderlands to understand it, right?

I believe it's more probable than you think that there will be one. This is one of Telltale's most highly fan-praised titles, and I don't th

• No worries man! I know nothing at all about Promethea either, it's just something I heard about in some conversation. I have just started Borderlands 2. I figured the vault disappeared as soon as they got sucked into the chest or whatever happened there. Interesting take. I can totally see Rhys and Fiona either getting separated somehow or split up due to being on the run, or maybe they stick together and carry each other (most likely mainly Fiona carrying Rhys) through dangerous situations. I can see them alternating between Rhys and Fiona on your choices for conversation on their part, and then Sasha and Vaughn in their own segment doing the same. It might be a bit too much though, having that many people to coordinate dialogues with. Either way, there's countless ways they can push this storyline.

Acheive250 posted: »

That is actually an interesting idea. If they were taken to a vault in Promethea, maybe they try to start a new life there? Maaayyybbeeee th

• No not at all. I barely remember Borderlands 1's story, I played it when it came out back in late 2009. The story really wasn't that strong because it was a new engine and they were testing the waters and focusing primarily on the gameplay, which they nailed and that is a good thing because it paved the way for sequels. You should be fine :)

Acheive250 posted: »

Just look at all the people who bought a Borderlands game for the first time after playing through TFTBL. There's a lot of those. I'

• Alright, cool. Thanks!

No not at all. I barely remember Borderlands 1's story, I played it when it came out back in late 2009. The story really wasn't that strong

Sign in to comment in this discussion.