I Just Realised????

So as one can tell, I have only just now realised a big similarity between the Starks and Forrestors.

Gregor / Ed = Left to fight for honour and loyalty, died because of it.

Elissa / Catelyn = Brash, prideful wives who mess up big time and make the matters worse

Rodrick / Robb = Took over their house, continue their father's legacy in fighting loyally.

Asher / Jon = Misfits of the families that the younger siblings adore, both don't forget about their origins

Mira / Sansa = Adore the beauty of court, doing everything they can for their family whilst also reminding themselves of their own interests.

Ethan / Bran = Both are punished heavily, they're quite indecisive and at times too kind

Talia / Arya = Both have an interest in fighting / self defence, they try to assist the family in any way they can (Also have the writer's shield protecting them )

Ryon / Rickon = Both very emotional and eventually manipulated/used for others problems.

I just wonder who Gared is supposed to be? Perhaps he's the only character TellTale has made.

Comments

• There are some similarities and you can make them not so similar depending on how you play. The only difference between Asher and Jon is that Asher is a true born and had a mother that loved him. Jon's real mom sure did but not his stepmother. I made sure Mira had more stones than Sansa did in King's Landing. Bran got lucky unlike Ethan.

Gared would technically be the equivalent to the pre-Reek Theon.

• nice argumentation on why they're similar. I realized the similarity 3 years ago tho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.