it will be a new season of "tales from the bordelands"?

Tales from the bordelands is a fantastic game,i love it and i hope that will be a new season. Do you know anything about it?

Comments

• Borderlands sorry i can't change the post

• We all want it :) I guess they're busy right now but we don't know, maybe they're working on it secretly. No one knows yet until official word comes. Trust me, I think about it every day. I'm thinking because Borderlands 3 is starting to appear on radars we might get something along the lines of a hint soon.

AZO921 posted: »

Borderlands sorry i can't change the post

• They can use the offert of the playstation plus to advertise this game (that has an open final) and in the future make a new "tales from the borderlands". I think that the problem of the telltale is the publicity and the sponsorship. I hope you have right, bro. And sorry for the English

TSTO47 posted: »

We all want it I guess they're busy right now but we don't know, maybe they're working on it secretly. No one knows yet until official word

• It's been so long time,but we can hope for the launch that Sony has given to this game,but now I unfortunately believe it's late. We'll see.
    Bye

TSTO47 posted: »

We all want it I guess they're busy right now but we don't know, maybe they're working on it secretly. No one knows yet until official word

Sign in to comment in this discussion.