Bowen and the coal boy

After the Red wedding and the death of lord forrester, I chose to stay with Bowen and not sure if he is alive,if he is, then I hope telltale will make him appear to help the Forresters in season 2!
And also the coal boy, I've made him stay alive and not get beheaded,I'm not sure if he will ever raise to power but that be really good if he does and maybe help House Forrester

You could argue that House Forrester had already been fallen, but I really don't believe that Telltale would start season 2 with, BAM, house forrester had fallen, enjoy playing with the rest of the characters until they all die!

Anyways, what do you guys think? Let me know please!

Comments

• edited May 2017

If you save Bowen at the Red Wedding and opt to poison Ludd as Asher in Chapter 6, he appears in place of Lady Forrester to stab Harys and gets impaled. Who knows if he'll show up again.

Tom the Coal Boy puts his own neck on the line (literally) to help Mira. It doesn't state who he works for. Deleted recordings state he works for Olenna Tyrell. One would think Olenna would have enough clout to stop Mira's execution. Or it could be retconned that he may have worked for the High Sparrow. Either way, he just stands there as Mira gets her head chopped off.

• wow I'm surprised! I didn't know Bowen would be there to stab Harys, anyways, thanks for letting me know!
    But think about this,if lady forrester died from Harys, so then Bowen must still be alive, I wonder if they are going to make him appear in season 2 :)

If you save Bowen at the Red Wedding and opt to poison Ludd as Asher in Chapter 6, he appears in place of Lady Forrester to stab Harys and g

• "I really don't believe that Telltale would start season 2 with, BAM, house forrester had fallen, enjoy playing with the rest of the characters until they all die!"

LMFAO :D You're awesome

To answer your questions:

If Bowen survived the RW, he is present at the siege of Ironrath. Whether he makes it is unknown, bout I would not hold much hope. Maybe. After all that would give TTG a way to make your choices matter more. Maybe the squire will become a good friend of the surviving Lord and Talia. Who knows... Could be a good idea.

The coal boy works for someone, and it seems this is indeed Lady Olenna (the game is an adaptation, with house Forrester having
    Gregor=Ned
    Elissa=Catelyn (both are the ladies of their house, both die at a wedding)
    Rodrik=Robb (hell even the names sound close)
    Talia=Arya (both know how to fight with a sword), notice the names again
    Ryon=Rickon (once again you got the names that are an adaptation)
    Mira=Sansa (names again, oh and both are under Tyrell protection, and both are well liked by Tyrion and hated by Cersei)
    Gared=Jon (both are the non family member loyalists forced to take the black for their own protection)

So it's safe to say it's indeed Olenna that protects Mira. If Mira dies Tom either protects Sansa (unlikely because your choices can't have an effect on canon stuff), or Tom gets another assignment. I truly doubt he'll be sent north. If you save Tom you really do a noble thing but I doubt this is smart for the end of the story.

• Thank you very much for this comment! Now I clearly how House Forrester is related to house starks! Have a great day !

AAAAsher posted: »

"I really don't believe that Telltale would start season 2 with, BAM, house forrester had fallen, enjoy playing with the rest of the charact

Sign in to comment in this discussion.