Season 7 Trailer!

Aaaand I'm hyped for season 7 :D A very intense trailer with lots of details to pick apart.

There is just so much in this trailer I don't know where to begin. One thing that excites me is that we're clearly going to see Casterly Rock this season, finally! And it looks like the Mountain has a creepy new black armor - I guess Cersei is changing the Kingsguard (or Queensguard now I suppose) uniform to her liking :p And that shot with Drogon flying over the charging Dothraki horde... chills. In general this season looks great, that much is clear. I'm guessing it'll be more fast paced and action packed season than the ones before, and I know some may not like that, but I'm alright with it - the climax is supposed to be more fast paced.

And I must say this trailer seemed to mostly focus on the whole Dany v. Cersei war coming, so I'd guess the second trailer we'll get closer to the season will probably focus more on the Night's King stuff. Anyway, what did you think about this trailer? :)

Comments

• I like the trailer. I do agree that this trailer seems more focused on the war between Daenerys and Cersei. We saw some glimpses of the North's story. Again, I remain worried about Littlefinger's schemes at Winterfell.

I don't mind a more faster-paced season. I think after six seasons, they have earned it.

• The trailer is just painful...to remember that Stannis is dead and We are left with a catfight between Cersei and the targeryen girl not to mention the bastard king up in North(who is blessed with the "I'm the good guy " plot armour)

At least I expect that one or two of Daernery's dragons will die during her madness(I mean conquest) and ofcourse good writing which means plot twists.
    And remember the mockingbird is coming near and near...:)

• Love it! Was hoping to see the NK or White Walkers though.

• What do we think? Creepy mangled arm grabbing out of that cell/door; is it Jorah Mormont (Aka The Thing from fantastic 4) or just some poor sod?

• I'd say it's Jorah. No idea what the hell is he doing in that shot though :D

TNewsome posted: »

What do we think? Creepy mangled arm grabbing out of that cell/door; is it Jorah Mormont (Aka The Thing from fantastic 4) or just some poor sod?

• I wonder if there will even be a scene of Ghost snarling at Littlefinger. Speaking of direwolves, don't see Nymeria anywhere.

• To be fair, if they bring Nymeria back, I wouldn't want them to spoil it in a trailer.

I wonder if there will even be a scene of Ghost snarling at Littlefinger. Speaking of direwolves, don't see Nymeria anywhere.

• Gotta say... I get the goosebumps everytime I hear: "The King in the North!".

I hope we get to see Sandor again this season, though I don't think that's very likely... Still, a man can dream about an epic battle between the Hound and the zombified Mountain.

• Perhaps he found his way to dragonstone

I'd say it's Jorah. No idea what the hell is he doing in that shot though

• edited May 2017

Don't you want Nymeria back?
    Don't you want Arya, Jon, Bran and Sansa back all together at Winterfell?
    Don't you want Sandor give the Zombie Montain what he deserves?
    Don't you want to take back your home with the protection of the last dragon?
    Don't you want the ancestral blade to come back into righteous hands?
    And, if you have Asher alive:
    Don't you want to sail back to Essos to join Dany and send some Forrester regards to Cersei, with fire and blood?

Season 7 will bring Justice back into Westeros.

• Nope I want Stannis back and the good writing with him :(

• Stannis is a great character, but his part in the story of the show is over. You'll get plenty of well written Mannis in TWoW (though I'm 99% sure GRRM will kill him off in it).

Tunak23 posted: »

Nope I want Stannis back and the good writing with him

• I remit to my last comment

Stannis is a great character, but his part in the story of the show is over. You'll get plenty of well written Mannis in TWoW (though I'm 99% sure GRRM will kill him off in it).

• I thought the trailer was pretty good but I'm a little concerned about where they're going with Jon's character. I hope they don't push too far in the "He's a Targaryen route" it already annoys me enough that most fans think of him as more of a Targaryen than a Stark and I hate that. He's always going to be a Stark and Ned's son to me.

Anyway, great trailer and I'm looking forward to the season! :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.