Logging out

edited November 2006 in Site Support
Anyone else found they can't log out?
Not exactly a problem but slightly disconcerting. I'm even still logged in when I restart firefox. Maybe I checked a box somewhere without realising it?

Comments

• edited October 2006
    Fixed. Sorry 'bout that.
  • edited October 2006
    Wow, you guys are fast.
    Go Telltale!
  • AGAAGA
    edited October 2006
    On a related note, I stay signed into the forums, but the rest of the site seems to log me out after a certain length of time. Not a huge problem, but it'd be nice to have a 'keep me logged in' option when signing in at the top right.
  • edited October 2006
    At this point it should keep you logged in until you log out. is it still happening right now?
  • AGAAGA
    edited October 2006
    Ah there we go, works now. Thanks :)
  • edited October 2006
    Awesome :)
  • edited October 2006
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I still have to login after I close and reopen my browser. :/

--Erwin
  • edited October 2006
    Yeah I am still being logged out if I move away from Telltale's site and come back.
  • edited October 2006
    I do stay logged in when I move away from the site and return later without restarting the browser, though. Only when I exit the browser, or open the site in a new instance of the browser, I'm logged out.

--Erwin
  • edited October 2006
    Actually you're right. I get the same thing as you.
  • edited October 2006
    Oh, and now I'm having a synchronization problem: I'm currently logged in on the forum (as you can see) but NOT on the website! :)

--Erwin
  • AGAAGA
    edited October 2006
    This is what I had before, but it was fixed when Doug said it should be... Wacky.
  • edited October 2006
    Everything seems to be fixed now for me.
  • MelMel
    edited November 2006
    If I manually log out using the Log Out option above I get a small window that asks if I'm sure. I click OK and then I get the Oh Crumbs screen. If I leave the site and come back, I'm still logged in. I like being able to log out when I'm done browsing.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Edit: FYI - It happens on IE, Opera and Firefox.
  • MelMel
    edited November 2006
    Hey, did you guys fix the log out doomahickey (I was able to log out with the button provided)? Perhaps upgrading to Firefox 2.0 did the trick. :)
This discussion has been closed.